BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 852 of 1006 FirstFirst ... 352752802842850851852853854862902952 ... LastLast
Results 8,511 to 8,520 of 10059
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    So I tried on the suit this evening and took a selfie. Ho ho ho, next week it's me vs 400 kids. I am terrified, but it's for a good cause

ho-ho-holy sh*t, I'll be good, honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

Also:

Totally justified and proportional. it's only the fricking tenth ffs...

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    If in doubt, eat them. It solves lots of problems.
    All 400 of them?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

More sauce?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Battle-Brother

So I tried on the suit this evening and took a selfie. Ho ho ho, next week it's me vs 400 kids. I am terrified, but it's for a good cause

What's this, another imposter ?
    Of course you do know boys and girls that there is only one Santa, and it is I. But because you Deadlift are spreading the joy and cheer of Christmas in my good name and bringing happiness to boys and girls then your going to find some lovely holiday hobby items under the tree.
    Only 2 weeks to go now folks and I will be starting the rounds. If any of you lovely BoLs folks have children it could be fun for them to follow my progress via this link
    [url]http://www.noradsanta.org[/url]
    Just remember to leave out some milk and cookies for me and a carrot or two for my reindeer.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Occuli Imperator

After laying the smack down on Arius, did he ever return to the good boy list?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Battle-Brother

For those who are not sure what Wolfshade is referring to here is a link.
    [url]http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/my-kind-of-santa/[/url]

And no he had coal for the rest of his days. I made a list and I checked it twice and Arius, well he was never really nice.
    “The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.”

Occuli Imperator

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    More sauce?
    Brandy butter for this time of year
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Occuli Imperator

Brandy butter for this time of year
    Becareful, Santa has marked you as imposter, your days are numbered...

Iron Father

Lol I'm sure he appreciates one big fat jolly guy helping out another . I will be honest I did struggle to get the coat on and it won't do up around my chest . Wife's making a huge belt to go around me.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    What's this, another imposter ?
    Of course you do know boys and girls that there is only one Santa, and it is I. But because you Deadlift are spreading the joy and cheer of Christmas in my good name and bringing happiness to boys and girls then your going to find some lovely holiday hobby items under the tree.
    Only 2 weeks to go now folks and I will be starting the rounds. If any of you lovely BoLs folks have children it could be fun for them to follow my progress via this link
    [url]http://www.noradsanta.org[/url]
    Just remember to leave out some milk and cookies for me and a carrot or two for my reindeer.
    I assume that along with tracking your every movement, the US government is getting into the festive spirit by intercepting and reading all the letters sent to you?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD