BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 924 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 424824874914922923924925926934974 ... LastLast
Results 9,231 to 9,240 of 10008
    Chapter-Master

I didn't notice CG had changed from Ms. Dusk.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    You two are going to have to have an Avatar related scrap.

I keep thinking you're each other.
    Mugi will destroy any who oppose her

Occuli Imperator

What's the recoil of the korg?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Banned

Seven.

Occuli Imperator

I was expecting the 76Key to be closer to 11, well that is good then.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    I didn't notice CG had changed from Ms. Dusk.
    I was listening to the Soul Eater soundtrack, and realised it was a travesty I'd never had Maka as my avatar.

@Gotthammer

No competition with Maka, though. :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Apparently, the casting of an all lady Ghostbuster team is 'lazy'.

Now, there wasn't a definition of 'lazy', I guess it's because reasons.

But when I think about how wheeling the remaining three from the original out of storage would go ('I'm too old for this' 'Lol when I die don't bust me man' 'LOL WE'RE OLDER ISN'T THAT FUNNY THAT WE CAN'T BE A SPRIGHTLY AS WE WAS INNIT LOLOLOLOLOLMEGALOLZ'......I'm interested to see how a reboot would be lazy by comparisson.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Not the criticism I expected.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

[quote=BBC News]Maxine Peake's portrayal of Hamlet received rave reviews at the Royal Exchange in Manchester last year.

The production sold out quickly - but for those of you who couldn't get a ticket, there is hope at hand.

Sarah Frankcom's cross-gender production has been filmed and will be screened in cinemas from 23 March.[quote]

Interesting.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Given that it's an issue that comes up a lot on here, here's an interview with a [URL="http://www.cracked.com/article_21884_5-awful-realities-being-man-who-was-raped-by-woman.html"]man who was raped by a woman.[/URL] It's a very interesting and worrying insight into the state of things and how society perceives rape, right down to the legal text in America considering female-on-male rape to not even exist.

Most interesting quote is at the end, though:
    Articles written about the plight of female rape victims in no way detract from my own experience. Those victims deserve a voice and to have awareness raised about their situation. Likewise, this article shouldn't detract from what female rape victims go through. This is not a contest.

Contests have winners.

It is, in reality, entirely possible to feel sorry for more than one group at once. Pointing out that women suffer in one way is not the same as insisting men don't. Empathy is not a zero-sum game in which we're all competing for a limited resource. As a society, progress means becoming more empathetic to everyone, and if your knee-jerk response to a victim's heartfelt testimony is, "But what about MY group's suffering?" you're doing it wrong.
    Figure this would provide some pause for those who do this pretty often...
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.