BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 817 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 317717767807815816817818819827867917 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,170 of 10008

No it's fine, autism is extremely misunderstood and you have groups like Autism Speaks making it a lot worse by acting like having a child with autism is the WORST THING EVER and autism is also massively under diagnosed in girls because it is seen as a boys thing. Discussions about ableism have an important place in intersectional feminism for this reason.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post

[URL="http://www.salon.com/2014/08/21/college_dudes_worried_that_movement_to_take_rape_s eriously_is_ruining_their_sex_lives/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=socialflow"]Not from The Onion[/URL]
    Well I for one am sick of having to pay someone to constantly follow me round reminding me not to rape someone. I mean, honestly. Women need to stop being so attractive and alluring, or even better, just be legally obliged to put out when I wants it. That would stop them being raped.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Well I for one am sick of having to pay someone to constantly follow me round reminding me not to rape someone. I mean, honestly. Women need to stop being so attractive and alluring, or even better, just be legally obliged to put out when I wants it. That would stop them being raped.
    I'd prefer the whole human races organic bodies being replaced with sybernetic ones so it becomes physically impossible to have sex full stop, then the problems of rape, teenage pregnancy, stds and excessive population growth will be solved
    Long live the glorious nagash supreme lord of the undead and immortal king. Emotionally imparred autistic with a tendency towards obsessing on near useless topics like dinosaurs

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax ion pusscabe View Post
    I'd prefer the whole human races organic bodies being replaced with sybernetic ones so it becomes physically impossible to have sex full stop, then the problems of rape, teenage pregnancy, stds and excessive population growth will be solved
    Not with you on that one I must admit.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Not with you on that one I must admit.
    +1

maybe a step just a tad too far...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Occuli Imperator

Everything is possible with fear and education.

Also, if you want a topic on autism, just create one.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

check this out, not safe for work at all

[url]http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/i-shouldnt-need-a-penis-to-get-paid#1irv17j[/url]

little girls dressed like princesses drop many many f bombs...
    Last edited by Kirsten; 10-22-2014 at 05:51 AM.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    check this out, not safe for work at all

[url]http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/i-shouldnt-need-a-penis-to-get-paid#1irv17j[/url]

little girls dressed like princesses drop many many f bombs...
    In the certain parts of the US that skit could get the adults involved a "contributing to the delinquency of a minor" charge.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Chapter-Master

it is possibly the greatest video I have ever seen
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax ion pusscabe View Post
    Yeah no...no. You introduce the new problem of, "how in the hell do we keep the species from going extinct?"

As far as the brodudes feeling down on having to not rape people, I think we're overlooking just ow important they are to society. That said, I've always found 'nerds' to be hypocritical as far as, "we're not like those buff, muscled A-holes! You should love me for I will love you back with all mine heart!"

"You're not my type, sorry."

"OH MY GOD WHY DO GIRLS NEVER WANT THE NICE GUYS! OMFG SL*TS CAN'T YOU SEE I'M A NICE GUY YOU WH*RE?!?!"

It's always interesting when the facade is dropped in record time when a girl says, "no." Hell, at least the DBag is often up-front about it, you know where you stand. Nerds are often no less misogynistic than the people they despise, they just build a different pecking order underneath them.

I can also confirm that it is just guys in general, cos even gay guys are like this.

I'll check out that Anime at some point btw Gott, though I had it described to me as, "the most moe of crap ever." I'll give it my own verdict, if it's fanservice-free then it'll be a godsend as I'm getting sick of that taking over good shows.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.