BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 690 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 190590640680688689690691692700740790 ... LastLast
Results 6,891 to 6,900 of 10008
    Chapter-Master

I'd never heard about it happening here. That's shocking. What they do on their own time is none of the schools business.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

It's less common here, it happens though. Sex shaming and labeling girls as sluts happens all the time though.

Also:
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-22-2014 at 08:13 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

On a note on male entitlement, it doesn't help that this is often the male's thought process:
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

this man is an absolute legend, 90 year old Indian sex guru with a daily newspaper column.

[url]http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28353027?SThisFB[/url]

Q&A's such as:

Q: I have heard that any kind of acidic substance can prevent pregnancy. Can I pour some drops of lemon or orange juice in my girlfriend's vagina after the intercourse? Will it harm her?
    A: Are you a bhel puri [snack] vendor? Where did you get this weird idea from? There are many other safe and easy methods of birth control. You can consider using a condom.

Q: My friend thinks that her breasts are getting larger because of masturbation. Is this possible?
    A: No. Does she think her clitoris is an air pump?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-28425771[/url]

Interesting development in the fight against sharing nudie pics sent in confidence.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    You mean the people who don't see the problem are mostly men who have never been on the receiving end and those who do are mostly women who are the ones who have to deal with male entitlement.
    Don't let lack of evidence for this claim get in the way of your opinion.

Of course, your perception defines your reality - you have decided that there's some male entitlement issue and that is all you're ever going to see because you've chosen to see the world through that filter.

For others, who actually realise that the world involves relationships and not dogma - go and read the reddit thread if you're interested. Read how they had a healthy sex life (for most men and women this is a part of a healthy husband and wife relationship) which came to an end because the wife (the OP) felt unattractive in herself. Read how she felt unable to communicate this to her husband. Understand he created the spreadsheet and emailed it to her as nothing else had worked.....

Realise maybe that in adult relationships things aren't black & white and dogma doesn't fit.

Seriously, if you're interested read the reddit thread (made difficult because some of the OPs posts have been deleted). It's not about entitlement or some sort of agenda which some people may have. It's about two people in a mess because the communication in their relationship needs a ton of work. No, neither are blameless - life isn't like that but nor is one solely to blame. However, punting this as some sort of male entitlement issue is completely wrongheaded and in total disregard of, y'know, the ACTUAL EVIDENCE AND EVERYTHING ANY ADULT KNOWS ABOUT AN ADULT RELATIONSHIP!

This thread is full of evidence of male entitlement. Most men just prefer to look at them as individual incidents rather than seeing the pattern they form because then they might have to reflect on their own behaviour and we can't have that now can we.

Look it is as simple as this: The factors as to WHY they weren't having sex are irrelevant. The only relevant point to the discussion about male entitlement is that they weren't having sex and the husband felt cheated by this. This demonstrated by the diary he kept because you don't keep a diary of rejections to something you don't feel entitled to. You can try and obfuscate the matter all you want but THAT is the key point, that he felt his wife refusing sex was unfair enough to justify keeping a diary of it. THAT IS ACTUAL EVIDENCE. THE DIARY IS THE ****ING EVIDENCE. It is people like you who do everything you can to try and cloud the issue and bring up irrelevancies that have an agenda, the only agenda feminists like myself have is to make it stop so women stop being beaten and murdered and harassed by men thinking they are entitled to have sex with them.

As for evidence, you've not provided any either your whole argument can be summed up as 'I declare your point to be invalid because I refuse to see a problem I'm not affected by, also you an agenda to stop men hurting women which makes you totes suspect'.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    this man is an absolute legend, 90 year old Indian sex guru with a daily newspaper column.

[url]http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28353027?SThisFB[/url]

Q&A's such as:

Q: I have heard that any kind of acidic substance can prevent pregnancy. Can I pour some drops of lemon or orange juice in my girlfriend's vagina after the intercourse? Will it harm her?
    A: Are you a bhel puri [snack] vendor? Where did you get this weird idea from? There are many other safe and easy methods of birth control. You can consider using a condom.

Q: My friend thinks that her breasts are getting larger because of masturbation. Is this possible?
    A: No. Does she think her clitoris is an air pump?
    Nice lol
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-22-2014 at 11:27 PM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

The only relevant point to the discussion about male entitlement is that they weren't having sex and the husband felt cheated by this. This demonstrated by the diary he kept because you don't keep a diary of rejections to something you don't feel entitled to. You can try and obfuscate the matter all you want but THAT is the key point, that he felt his wife refusing sex was unfair enough to justify keeping a diary of it.
    And the relevant point you dont want to see, dont want to hear or even bother to consider is:
    EVERYONE in a relationship (female AND male) would feel "cheated" and deem the treatment "unfair". If I would deny sex to my wife without any communication (which has happened here) and turn down her attempts to communicate the issue (which has happened here) she would get pissy. She would feel cheated, frustrated and would feel treated unfairly.
    THAT is a key point. This is would be the same issue for BOTH partners in a relationship. This is only a gender issue because you want to make it one.
    You are acting like "wimmins dont need/want sex, so if the husband would refuse sex with her, everything would be shiny and she would have no issues with that" which is not true.

Some articles on male entitlement, I'm done talking about it now:

[URL="http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/01/male-sexual-entitlement-hurts-everyone/"]Male sexual entitlement hurts everybody[/URL]

[URL="http://feministcurrent.com/9033/male-entitlement-begets-male-entitlement-on-elliot-rodger-misogyny-and-the-sex-industry/"]Male entitlement begets male entitlement[/URL]

[URL="http://www.patheos.com/blogs/daylightatheism/2014/05/male-entitlement-is-a-deadly-drug/"]Male entitlement is a deadly drug[/URL]

[URL="http://feministing.com/2010/07/16/michael-kimmel-on-male-entitlement-anger-and-invisible-privilege/"]Michael Kimmel on male entitlement[/URL]. Discussing a talk given by a male psychologist who studies masculinity and male entitlement and so on. You know, science-y, fact based stuff with evidence that people will no doubt pretend doesn't exist.

I dont doubt the existence. I doubt the relevance in THIS CASE as both partys would get frustrated.