BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 810 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 310710760800808809810811812820860910 ... LastLast
Results 8,091 to 8,100 of 10008
    First-Captain

I do find it fun that the same people who accuse Zoe and Anita of inventing their threats and harrasment don't question when a man with a high profile on their side claims the same thing.

Also its odd how those shouting loudest about how its not about gender its about integrity also leap in to attack anyone defending Zoe or saying they like Anita's videos, and they don' t know what "White Knighting" is.

There were some reports from people spying on the 4chan crowd I think saying they were really pissed off the mainstream media saw through the GG shield and reported the misogyny, I guess they expected the media would take their side. Even if the campaign to get teh GG campaign as a shield was a success itself it hasn't worked in actually masking them as well as they think and the whole thing is backfiring rather spectacularly.
    Like I said, echo chamber.

It's one of the reasons I like it here - there's a fairly broad set of political beliefs and viewpoints, meaning that the discussions tend to be somewhat broader. Yeah, the price is the occasional flaming row, but if you don't talk to people with differing viewpoints, it's very easy to become convinced that everyone thinks like you.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Yup.

Also as I've said i they were really about integrity in gaming media they would be demanding the bigcorporate publishers stop giving freebies to journalists and that all journalists be required to disclose gifts etc. etc. but they aren't doing that because they don't really give a damn, it's just an excuse.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

possibly going to be Robin in Batman vs Superman, and Robin could be female, played by Jena Malone. she has been seen on set and has dyed her hair red for a role in the film apparently.
    Last edited by Kirsten; 10-18-2014 at 09:47 AM.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Oooh that would be great. IT would be so amusing if after all the joke at DC about their cinematic struggles compared to Marvel if they managed to pull off a really diverse, quality set of films from this point onwards.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

yeah, I rather enjoyed Man of Steel, which I really didn't expect, so curious to see what they do now. I always feel like DC doesn't really grab me, but when I think about it, pretty much everything batman related is awesome, the cartoons are awesome, Man of Steel was good...

It was pretty good except for trashing New York pointlessly and snapping Zods neck like it was the crispest of crackers at the end.

Chapter-Master

well Zod is quite old, maybe he had a dry neck...

New York is never trashed pointlessly, it is like Tokyo, needs regular rebuilding

Banned

Gamer gate has been trying to use Bayonetta as a rallying point, and criticism of it as proof of a “feminist agenda” in reviews

They’ve been trying to get Hideki Kamiya, creator of Bayonetta, to support them.

Well, he tweeted this today:

Chapter-Master

that last one is awesome. buuuuuuurn