BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 50 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150550 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I will admit that it is a gripe of mine that assault with a deadly weapon does not include collisions with cars, but then I think the car driver is a privelleged class. Maybe I should start a crash course in it...
    I agree, driving is seen as some sort of right that people can do whenever and however they like, and not something incredibly dangerous and frequently fatal that needs to be respected.

this is why it is so hard to have meaningful discussion with conservative people, whether political or religious over feminist and lgbti issues. they are willing to invent outright lies to try and make a point.
    [URL=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/KirstenIGMB/media/idiocy_zps5d246e85.jpg.html][/URL]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

1 Tim 1:7 "They want to be teachers of the law, but they do not know what they are talking about or what they so confidently affirm."

It are these sorts of statements that make Christians seem like complete psychos. Although I will admit that my knowledge of medicine is far from perfect, that such embroyos would not embed and would fall out, in the same way that any egg that is fertilised too late would do so.

Sigh. I get really irritated by these. I did have a great quote relating to these sorts of things, it was something saying that you have to accept what experts in their particular field says because we are not experts in that, and if we are seen to spout such rubbish, then how will people believe what you speak when you speak of the divine. It was much more elegant.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Do they actually believe this nonsense themselves? O_o

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Hold on.....relative ignorance Vs total ignorance time....

I thought the pill worked by tricking the body, using hormones and that, into thinking it's already up the duff, and hence prevents ovulation......

And now, time for a crass joke.

How do you make a hormone?
    Wipe your winkle on her curtains.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Some do, some believe incredible non-sense like those who believe in creationism. I had a long argument with one about it, she failed to display any form of christian love in that..

It is like anything people exist on a bell curve, unfortunately, the further from normal you are the louder your voice is heard. It is like suggesting that the woolitch murder represents all moselm views
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

How to solve these issues....

Take the O2 arena. Convert it into a massive Thunderdome.

Lots of nutters enter! NO NUTTERS LEAVE! Get the fundies of all stripes, the right and left wing extremists, and let them have at it.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Out of the smoke and rubble comes Nigel Farrage with a swagger, fedora and jacket...

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Hold on.....relative ignorance Vs total ignorance time....

I thought the pill worked by tricking the body, using hormones and that, into thinking it's already up the duff, and hence prevents ovulation......
    That's pretty much how we had it explained in biology iirc.
    I think another type thickened the cervical mucus or something so sperm couldn't reach egg?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Out of the smoke and rubble comes Nigel Farrage with a swagger, fedora and jacket...
    And straight down the Punji Stake Trap....dug by darkies, in a halal ceremony, with the gay aids (not the good aids you get from blood transfusions, but gay aids. The bad aids) smeared on the spikes.....

Oh, and funded by Europe.....
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 06-20-2013 at 06:02 AM.

Teehee
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!