BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 502 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504512552602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 10008

Teehee.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Oh, Fox...
    "What are they gonna say? That he was a kind man? That he was a wise man? That he had plans, man? That he had wisdom? Bullsh*t, man!"

Brother-Captain

Goodness knows there have been plenty of downsides to all our male Presidents.
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Occuli Imperator

That's why you need someone like Maggie Thatcher.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    That's why you need someone like Maggie Thatcher.
    No, you really don't.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    No, you really don't.
    She was brilliant, smashed the unions, got them to work at market price, her only unfinished task was the teachers, and heaven knows they regularly hold the country to ransom.

She reclaimed the Falklands after the illegal invasion by the Argies

During her leadership GDP was up almost a third

She taught Regan about capitalism

And quoted Monty Python in a party conference...
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Got some of our money back from the brussels bureaucrats...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    She was brilliant, smashed the unions, got them to work at market price, her only unfinished task was the teachers, and heaven knows they regularly hold the country to ransom.

She reclaimed the Falklands after the illegal invasion by the Argies

During her leadership GDP was up almost a third

She taught Regan about capitalism

And quoted Monty Python in a party conference...
    6,000,000 unemployed

Industries destroyed

Communities abandoned and left to rot, only to become yet another political football in later years (no jobs, all on benefits, how dare they!)

Falklands? Oh. Yay. Tiny island. Whoop. Not a political manouevre at all, oh no.

Rampant inflation, and ruthless suppression of wages.

Screwed up the housing market with an admitedlly brilliant plan only being applied in the incredibly short term.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

6M? really?

If we hadn't defended the Falklands spain would have been in gibraltor.

The housing market was equally ****ed by brown encoraging buy to let...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

i can never forgive margeret thatcher for the damage she did to my family, my villiage, my comunity, my home county, she destroyed the economy of a whole region and its still a wreck to this day.

people forget we didnt just lose the pits , we lost there supliers. mundane and specalist, we lost the industries that thrived on cheep local coal. steal mills. and heavy foundries closed as well. with no industries to pay wages the luxuries closed down or moved away.

i witnessed my community destroyed even now after all this time its a shadow of what it was the only growing bussines there is drug deeling and theft.

the sad truth is that if you where not there you dont know and would find hard to believe the actions of the authorities / police if you think what south yorkshire police did at hillsbrough was bad thats nothing compered to what was coverd up about augreive ( sorry spelling )

anyways back on topic more women in politics would be great just no more like her please.

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61980YP1Yvk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61980YP1Yvk[/URL]

only 28 mins long hope some of our bols guys watch it .
    Last edited by wayne williams; 03-05-2014 at 02:59 PM. Reason: added link