BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 54 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154554 ... LastLast

Ha, that is quite amusing. I approve of the fact it isn't the blonde getting the worst of it for once...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

this might have been posted here already, not sure.

[URL=http://s1216.photobucket.com/user/KirstenIGMB/media/1011385_587553504644059_231816008_n_zps09b1e841.jp g.html][/URL]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Indeed. Demand bad.

Ask. Beg. Get yourself is the most appropriate order
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I make the sandwich, then eat the sandwich.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Then you're doing it wrong!

He makes sandwich. Offers girl sandwich of own.

Girl assert she not hungry.

Him sit with sandwich. Girl takes half.

Him cry.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I was actually lying about making the sandwich. I get someone else to make me a sandwich and call him rude names.

Occuli Imperator

No wonder, I mean that isn't even made properly. Time to get a new sandwich maker..
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Ha, that is quite amusing. I approve of the fact it isn't the blonde getting the worst of it for once...
    I was about to say that's why it's so unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Then you're doing it wrong!

He makes sandwich. Offers girl sandwich of own.

Girl assert she not hungry.

Him sit with sandwich. Girl takes half.

Him cry.
    This^
    even worse when ordering dessert ¬_¬

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I don't share dessert.

There is only one mistress of the desserts, and she does not share dessert /jumps of Orthanc
    God and I'm not even drunk.

Chapter-Master

I don't care if a woman orders one and doesn't share it, but don't not order one and expect half of mine ¬_¬
    If you don't think you can manage a full one, I can probably manage two anyway...

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness