BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 590 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 90490540580588589590591592600640690 ... LastLast
Results 5,891 to 5,900 of 10008
    Chapter-Master

The thing about guys breaking off in mid sentence when she isn't available is harsh. They could at least be polite about it.
    Surely its fair enough if they're there looking for a hook up to move on once they find out someone isnt interested( in the same way it would be if roles were reversed), but no matter how short the night is just walking away from someone mid sentence is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    We teach men that women are objects to be acquired, the quality of which ties directly to your worth as a man.
    This is basically what caused that shooting from the sounds of it?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Yeah if you're looking to pick up at leas be ****ing honest and respectful about it.

Yep, he couldn't get a woman, felt entitled to a woman, killed some guys who had women and then shot some random women 'cos the sorority house he targeted wouldn't open the door to let him in to kill them. Based on what I last read of the incident at any rate.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Fantasy lizard people where the females don’t have breasts they just figured out that bras are perfect for holding heat packs.
    Fantasy lizard people where the males figured this out too and can’t understand why humans keep mistaking them for females because obviously they have five brow spikes not six like females do??

[URL="http://chakrabot.tumblr.com/post/77043437626/harblkun-hookteeth-beltaguise-fantasy"]Sauce[/URL]. Stuff like this is one reason I love tumblr.

Last edited by eldargal; 05-26-2014 at 09:12 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Just a reminder that in all the talk of the Isla Vista murders these are the victims, who sadly are too often quickly forgotten:

-

And on another sad note - [URL="http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/26/police-search-for-california-man-who-shot-at-3-women-who-refused-to-have-sex-with-him/"]Police search for California man who shot at 3 women who refused to have sex with him[/URL].

Glad no one was injured or killed in that other shooting.

I really don't know what to say.

I know I'm pretty benign when it comes to adultnighttimeshenanigans but seriously.....wanting to kill just because they wouldn't let you on the nest? That's more than mental.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It's sadly not that rare which is the horrifying thing. i mean the shooting is an extreme example but the attitude behind it is common.

Occuli Imperator

So many things wrong with that. Obviously a wack job though. I mean seriously, the dude is just creepy. If I were a woman and he appraoched me, I'd be like "no way Jose".
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

And then he'd shoot you, because apparently, that's ok....

End Feminism, by first ending Patriarchy*

*Wish there was a better term. Feels silly saying patriarchy.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

It's not Patriachy, the guy had mental problems. No rational human goes on a killing spree.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni