BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 623 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 123523573613621622623624625633673723 ... LastLast
Results 6,221 to 6,230 of 10008

Second gif there is from Smack The Pony.

Well worth checking out the rest of that show!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Yes Smack the Pony was awesome

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

It's a useful gif.

Is useful the word I'm looking for? Yes I think it is...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Voice sample [URL="http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LO2ZylAaYG"]here[/URL]. [URL="http://magalis.tumblr.com/post/88003913128/idol"]Sauce[/URL]

Hehe ManichestBreastiny.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

That's hilarious

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by the Onion
    Ten months after altering her interests, appearance, behavior, and opinions to please her boyfriend, Michael Gartner, local woman Gabrielle McMullen is now enjoying a happy, lasting relationship with her long-term partner, the cheerful 27-year-old told reporters Friday.

"When I first started dating Michael, things were a little tense and uncomfortable because there were aspects of my personality that didn't appeal to him, but once I suppressed my thoughts and feelings and completely changed who I am, everything got better," McMullen said of her formerly flagging romance, which was blissfully revived the instant the quiet and introverted woman began forcing herself to attend loud parties, switched her typically understated dress in favor of more feminine and revealing clothing, and resolved to abandon her passion for activities and issues that held no interest for her boyfriend.
    So thats how it works

Sadly accurate.><

Banned

The mum reminds me of someone but I can't quite place it...

Chapter-Master

Every mother ever?

Chapter-Master

female students at christian colleges being blamed for rapes

[url]http://ringoffireradio.com/2014/06/why-are-christian-fundamentalist-universities-crucifying-rape-victims/[/url]
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.