BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 649 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651659699749 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 10008

Fair enough.

It's just easier to believe someone is having a laugh, than someone is actually that bloody stupid.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I use femi****, but it applies to the loud angry swivel eyed loons that have at best a tenuous grip on reality.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    I use femi****, but it applies to the loud angry swivel eyed loons that have at best a tenuous grip on reality.
    Well you shouldn't. Even ****ing monstrous radfem TERFs (trans exclusionary feminists) don't deserve to be equated to naz is even if they aren't real feminists and cause a whole lot of damage to the movement and the people they target.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Female equality you say?

[url]http://media-dominaria.cursecdn.com/attachments/85/863/635032493742217071.jpg[/url]

Elesh Norn is female, and she definitely doesn't look it. O_O
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

I haven't paid a large amount of attention to current feminist issues, perhaps because I currently work in a Marine Biology department of an offshore oil and gas company, and about 80% of the staff here are female. Obviously not a great codifier, but the other places I've worked have been about 30% female, aside from one other job I ended up being fired from, (packing toys for Hawkin's Bazaar.) Not that any of these sectors were exactly desirable, being Minimum Wage And The Supervisors Make Sure You Know It.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

#notall****s were evil, look at Schindler

It is a hyperbole certainly, but thats the point isn't? To show just how out of touch with their own movement they are?
    The they aren't real feminists sounds like every religious leader ever in response to atrocities committed in the name of religion.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

It is easy to forget these issues when you're a bloke and work in a good workplace!

My office is a right melting pot of genders, cultures and faiths.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The problem is femina zi is a slur that is used against all feminists or anyone who dares suggest vaguely feminist leanings.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

There's slurs used against swathes of every culture, sadly we're unlikely to get rid of them all any time soon.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

No reason to tolerate them.

Hell, when I started work with my old team, where I was the only white guy, I had to seriously check my quips and quotes. Because to me what is an amusing anecdote or quote from a telly programme....