BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 673 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 173573623663671672673674675683723773 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,730 of 10008

That could end up being quite expensive for him given how many women he would have to ask before one would maybe take pity on him.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

potentially.

That about the WWII russian soviet women is terrible.

Some of the jobs women did in the war were unbelievably dangerous, I know of one who was in SOE and parachuted into france in the days before d-day to liaise with the resistance.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Yup, and other countries had women who were doing important jobs like AA and stuff and of course the resistance. But we still get sold this narrative that women are unproven on the battlefield and it is nothing short of a huge ****ing misogynist lie.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

the worlds best football goal kicker
    Technical Term.™

Anyone here heard that Thor will apparently be a woman for the next run of the comics? Interesting change, but this is Marvel we're talking about, so I don't think it'll be a victory for feminism if they end up drawing her as a sexualised puppet like Black Widow et al:
    [URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28321806"]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-28321806[/URL]
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Football isn't my thing.

Yup, been talking about it in the superhero comics topic. Love the art personally, not overly sexualised and she looks like a female Thor and she has biceps and muscle which is amaze, much better than the usual sexualised barbie figure male artists do. Going to buy it and hope the writer knows what he is doing.

I swear to god they turned Thor into a woman in the past as a side story arc but I'm not finding anything about it. Probably my memory failing me but I am damn sure that they did something where Thor was turned into a woman by Loki.

Not confident they will pull this off correctly since the comic industry has a terrible reputation with woman roles.

Quote Originally Posted by spagunk View Post
    I swear to god they turned Thor into a woman in the past as a side story arc but I'm not finding anything about it. Probably my memory failing me but I am damn sure that they did something where Thor was turned into a woman by Loki.

Not confident they will pull this off correctly since the comic industry has a terrible reputation with woman roles.
    DC yes. Marvel I've not heard quite as many complaints about.

Remember, it's DC that put a bloke in charge of Wonder Woman who doesn't want her identified as a feminist....

Personally, I'm looking forward to the new dress up opportunities this is opening up.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Personally, I'm looking forward to the new dress up opportunities this is opening up.
    Oh myyy~!
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Just the [URL="http://www.buzzfeed.com/richardhjames/two-couples-were-apparently-caught-having-sex-outside-a-belf"]routine double standard[/URL] here

And this is apparently how it looks from another angle without the suggestive blurs, what a non story

Last edited by Psychosplodge; 07-17-2014 at 06:24 AM.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by spagunk View Post

In one of the comics Black Widow picked up Mjolnir and became Lady Thor quite recently, might be that?