BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 704 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 204604654694702703704705706714754804 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 10008

I think her characterisation in the reboot was pretty good given its an origin story. Really excited for the next one.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

What's wrong with this picture?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

The housing crisis, manufactured by consecutive governments?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Well, that too.

Try again Splodgymuss.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

The NHS is handing out credit cards?

Chapter-Master

Are you getting at the actress? appearing nude?

Objectification of women ftl.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Is it to the reference to looking out this world being a subtle reference to her being beige?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Seriously, I know about how that housing crisis feels. Probably gunna be stuck with my parents forever. D:

and she's about as well characterised as any male character in a similar style game, perhaps better though your opinion may vary on that as it is a subjective thing.
    I dunno, I feel in a world with Clementines, Elizabeths and Ellies coming into gaming, she just needed to be more of an independent character. She very rarely takes charge from what I played, (only half the campaign to be fair.) Still, Juliet Starling had more of a wilful drive and proactive nature than Lara. That's not even mentioning the...dropped ball that was the interview where the story editor talked about how the player would be protecting her from rape.

Hoping they flesh her character out more, but it feels a bit like the recent attempts to flesh out the Master Chief as a character. It doesn't feel right after the legacy of them being relatively emotionless and occasionally witty automatons. IMO, a new IP with a new character would do the job much better, as you're just selling the character on image and name if you're changing their personality so much. (Not to mention Cortana being relegated to Damsel in Distress in order to have said Chief character changes.)
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.