BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 828 of 1001 FirstFirst ... 328728778818826827828829830838878928 ... LastLast
Results 8,271 to 8,280 of 10008

So I guess my view that casual sex is unnatural within the primate mammalian order because all other types of primate (and the majority of other animals) only use sex as a means to produce offspring 99% of the time, and therefore sexual experiences of the casual variety shouldn't be bragged about by anyone no matter if they have a set of XX or XY chromosomes.........
    Long live the glorious nagash supreme lord of the undead and immortal king. Emotionally imparred autistic with a tendency towards obsessing on near useless topics like dinosaurs

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Anthrax ion pusscabe View Post
    So I guess my view that casual sex is unnatural within the primate mammalian order because all other types of primate (and the majority of other animals) only use sex as a means to produce offspring 99% of the time, and therefore sexual experiences of the casual variety shouldn't be bragged about by anyone no matter if they have a set of XX or XY chromosomes
    that is however completely and utterly wrong. a great many species use sex for casual enjoyment that has nothing to do with procreation.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I still find it distasteful and off putting when people brag and discuss sexual activities or use sex to persuade others no matter wether the person doing it is a man or woman
    Long live the glorious nagash supreme lord of the undead and immortal king. Emotionally imparred autistic with a tendency towards obsessing on near useless topics like dinosaurs

Banned

Also a lot of primates like to fling their **** at each other and eat bugs but I'll be passing on that one thanks.

That said if someone is uncomfortable with people bragging about sex those doing the bragging should of course knock it off.

Hell I'd find it off putting for a bird to brag about such things

Banned

I've got some bad news for you about mating calls.

I just think it's wrong that a species that has made it to the f-ing moon would obsess over such a primitive and uniterlectual subject instead of focusing on science and intellectual pursuits and forms of recreation that stimulate the more advanced parts of the cognitive brain

Banned

Eating's pretty damn basic but should we outlaw restaurants and jail chefs? And you can get pretty intellectual about sex if you want to. And being interested in sex doesn't make you uninterested in science or other pursuits.

First-Captain

You are aware that the only point to life is to create more life, its our overarching desire and need. Sex and bragging about sex to show others we're sexual, is a natural human thing.

If you don't think like that, you're the one thats not normal and distasteful.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, sex is fun, casual sex is fun if occasionally really depressing the next day when you feel empty and shallow, why not enjoy it and talk about it?

I love the idea that animals only have sex to procreate, apart from being incorrect on the level that several species have sex for fun, animals have sex because they can't resist the overwhelming desire to rut, not to procreate, animals aren't aware of the link between sex and procreation, they're not intelligent enough.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    If you don't think like that, you're the one thats not normal and distasteful.

Only one being distasteful here is you buddy.