BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default SECOND! 1800 Eldar - Aspect Style

You may have seen my Ghost Warrior list which is what im working on, but provided they eventually get around to Plastic Aspect Kits ive come up with this....

Autarch - 145
    Fusion Gun, Jetbike, Laser Lance
    Mantle of the Laughing God

Rangers x10 - 120
    Rangers x10 - 120
    Windriders x6 - 122
    - Shuriken Cannon x2
    Windriders x6 - 122
    - Shuriken Cannon x2

Warp Spiders x10 - 190
    Warp Spiders x10 - 190

Dark Reapers x10 - 355
    - Exarch + Fast Shot, Marksmans Eye, Missile + Flakk
    Dark Reapers x10 - 355
    - Exarch + Fast Shot, Marksmans Eye, Missile + Flakk
    Vaul's Wrath Battery - 90
    Shadow Weaver x3

Total = 1799 points

So, totally Pyshic-less Eldar... lets see how this goes.

Autarch does his thing, Zipping around with his 2+ Rerollable cover save, Fusion gunning tanks and using the Assault Move to escape, picking weak/isolated units to Lance charge etc. The (possibly oversized) Reaper units focus on Infantry, but thanks to the Exarchs, are the units that will sacrifice their fire to let him take out Flyers and other troublesome armor etc. I was considering Krak Missiles all around but thats an extra 80 points per unit and theyre costly enough. The only reason they have Marksmans eye is because i had 20 points i couldnt put anywhere else.

Spiders do what Spiders do and move rediculously quickly (seriously, a minimum of 11" a turn and STILL being able to fire even if the dice hate you. Its 36" if they love you!) to shred infantry, not to mention also being pretty decent vs light armor thanks to the Monofilament rule and my choice of Rangers in the troops eliminate the need to go capture objectives by just infiltrating onto them. The Jetbikes go for the Objectives i darent risk infiltrating onto and the Artillery Battery lays down that 'Rending Lite' webbing against the ever-present Aegis lines.
    Last edited by Sonikgav; 06-02-2013 at 06:25 PM.

*This post now irrelevant after editing the list above.*
    Last edited by Sonikgav; 06-02-2013 at 06:23 PM.