BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Fun with Eldar!

Quote Originally Posted by rle68 View Post
    if im not mistaken you cannot use fast shot on a template weapon page 30 so that one is out
    Thanks for the heads up. Fire dragon exarchs don't really seem worth the investment.

Quote Originally Posted by z3r05k1ll View Post
    farseer presciece/guide, warlock conceal, vaul's wrath, aegis+quad gun
    325 points

14 wounds at T7 with a 2+ cover save 3 of which are throw away wounds
    2 reroll to hit buffs
    a quadgun operated by farseer with BS5
    potentially 3 las cannons from the vauls
    Its pricey but tough. As far as aegis lines go i like reaper exarchs with fast shot and night vision on an icarus lascannon. That extra shot makes the lascannon a better anti-air weapon, plus you can guide it. pew! pew!

Quote Originally Posted by DrWobbles View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Fire dragon exarchs don't really seem worth the investment.
    fast shot giving the fire pike 2 shots at 18" tho is a good one to me

Im enjoying my Allied Tau force.

Commander Shadowsun + Warpspiders (I call them ShadowSpiders). Marginally slower than Spiders alone (no Battle Focus/Warp Jump) but Shadowsun's Warlord Trait adds a little extra speed not to mention Stealth/Shrouded and if you have the points, her Drone that gives you the rerolls to hit is always handy.

Alternatively, if you're in a distinctly apocalyptic mood then you can field an Ulthwe strike force and give the farseer carrying the wraithgate the Faolchu's Wing Remnant of Glory. The farseer can then fly across the board and deploy his wraithgate, so your shorter range units can be unleashing their fury by turn two.

Not to mention the fact that the avatar can get stuck in without facing the enemies heavy weapons.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234