BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

That Khorne thing is so insane it's awesome. Name it Megaweapon. Or Killdozer.

Apocalypse! Hooray! I've never played Apocalypse before, but I do have about 4000 points of Space Marines itching to try!
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Brother-Sergeant

Kaban machine form 'Mechanicum'

Veteran-Sergeant

The Khorne thing is so over the top I love it. I like to see GW have a little fun with their models at times. Besides if you were really on the battlefield imagine seeing that thing rolling over a hill. It'd be terrifying.

That crazy Necron monolith is super cool too.

Does anyone think that the Riptide, the Helldrake (especially in pairs or trios) and the Wraithknight are sort of designed to dovetail into Apoc?
    Check out my army! http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=22717

Any chance this is a hoax? It's very early for a WD leak especially given that the text is in English. I'm just thinking back to the so called leaked 6th edition rules from last year, otherwise I can't wait. Cheap Tau Manta please!

People on Warseer think the piece of terrain visible in the top-left corner of the monolith picture is new 'n all. I thought it was the fortress of redemption but they seem to think otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by Blusox69 View Post
    Any chance this is a hoax? It's very early for a WD leak especially given that the text is in English. I'm just thinking back to the so called leaked 6th edition rules from last year, otherwise I can't wait. Cheap Tau Manta please!
    It's possible but incredibly elaborate if it is. I doubt it personally, we know WD is printed months in advance the idea of someone being able to take a few photos of one a month prior to release isn't exactly implausible.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Dear GW, lets have grimdark instead of hasbro-megazords.
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Chapter-Master

Seriously hope that any new Eldar super heavy is new and not plucked from the FW line of models. It would really kill the value of my collection if they released a plastic version of the scorpion.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Battle-Brother

Okay, I hope the chassis of the Khorne-Thingy can be used to convert a Baneblade
    The rest can get some legs and would make a pretty good Bloodthirster-count-as or Chaos Knight Titan.

BUT...
    Is that some kind of cauldron in the back?
    Wasn't their a Khorne War Machine spraying boiling blood on its enemies?
    I can only see one opening in the front that it could be connected to...
    o.O

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Seriously hope that any new Eldar super heavy is new and not plucked from the FW line of models. It would really kill the value of my collection if they released a plastic version of the scorpion.
    yeah, I'd be gutted for you
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 8 of 56 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast