BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

that would be a way to fit a eldar super heavy in is if it had a up grade to super heavy, some thing like super heavy D-cannons and force sheled. idk

Iron Father

The Khorne thing reminds of the cyborg from an 80s B movie
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

The Necron model is really nice. I hope every faction gets a new Apo model!

First-Captain

So let me get this straight, Tau will be the only xenos race without a plastic Apocalypse model now?
    For the Greater good.

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    So let me get this straight, Tau will be the only xenos race without a plastic Apocalypse model now?
    Well the Riptides pretty boss, maybe you will get a Riptide formation sheet. 1 is badass, 3 with extra abilities could be amazing and the equal to anything.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Well the Riptides pretty boss, maybe you will get a Riptide formation sheet. 1 is badass, 3 with extra abilities could be amazing and the equal to anything.
    Which would be nice if Eldar, who just got released and got their Wraith construct weren't also rumored to be getting something like a plastic scorpion. And again, that's also in our 40k codex, meaning Tau would be the only xenos race without a Apocalypse unit, which kind of sucks... unless it just hasn't been seen.
    For the Greater good.

Iron Father

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Which would be nice if Eldar, who just got released and got their Wraith construct weren't also rumored to be getting something like a plastic scorpion. And again, that's also in our 40k codex, meaning Tau would be the only xenos race without a Apocalypse unit, which kind of sucks... unless it just hasn't been seen.
    You need to save up buddy and get a Manta then lol.

I do not like that daemon engine at all. LOVE the Necron Megaliths, however.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Ooh, Lord of Battle throwback, much approval. Might even buy one. I was told ages ago that eldar were getting a large kit in July, when I heard abotu the Wraithknight I assumed they were the same kit. Hoping there really is a large grav tank on the way. Hope the 'eldar bomber' is the Dark Eldar Voidraven. Though after potentially having two large Eldar kits getting a slightly larger flyer would be a bit of a letdown for DE Apocalypse.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

your all going poor eldar and poor tau but what about the poor necrons we will have to wait the longest for a hard codex :'( ,(I actually like the new codex set up) and anyone thing we might be getting trolled and if we are I think their will be a lot of blood spilt this night

Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast