BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    I'm betting the data sheets are apocalypse formations for stuff like Wraithknights, Maulerfiends, Riptides, etc.
    Nice to see it is a dual kit, and that there are more kits than just the two we've seen. Having multiple kits from the same army leads me to believe that this will be a truly massive release and feature kits for most of the forces.
    Very confident there will be multiple new kits. When the recent WD mag came out with an ultramarines thunder hawk on the back I sat down with my FW resin TH and there are plenty of noticeable differences, the kind of solid lines you only get with plastic.

Chaplain

That Eldar army is amazong paint scheme, very impressive to see all together. And that Space Marine army (not sure what Chapter) is a sizeable collection. You only just have more tanks than i do with my Sisters of Battle collection.
    Its great to see collective armies like these.

As for the topic, seeing the Chaos getting a new vehicle makes me wonder what the other armies will be getting.
    Its already been said IG have Baneblades, Eldar have titans and Scorpions, as well as flyers, Space Marines have Thunderhawk Gunships. etc

I'd like to know for us very maligned SoB battle players, will we get a GW flyer too, and maybe a Apoc vehicle.
    I already own the Avenger Strike Fighter (it does so well too).
    "Heretics crave the cleansing fire of absolution. They need not fear, for we shall deliver"

Fly Lord

Just Added to OP

Latest Rumors 6-13-2013
    via Best_Pone
    Let's see now...
    You've already seen the Chaos and Necron superheavies.
    You'll also get some fortifications - giant gun/missile emplacements and the like. These are also designed to hook up with the Wall of Martyrs terrain.
    As well as the Apocalypse rulebook, there's also a collector's edition and a gamer's edition.

via Opatija
    got some quick information about the upcoming release. It´s "just" what the employees were told, which in some cases is not very reliable:

- Apocalyspe is mostly about formations with some minor benefits for the "units"
    - There will be at least 2 waves for mini supply (Some of the missing miniatures will be released when their own 6th codex is)
    - Each army is going to get a super heavy, beeing asked about such a huge release, they were told to keep the Allied Forces in mind, leaving Tyranids aside (speculated as an Imperial/SM Multipart kit) which will hit at around 125,-€ (It´s quite possible that the Chaos thing and the Monolith are the only ones! And Baneblades/Shadowswords are accessable via Allied Forces!)
    - A large/multi part piece of Terrain fitting to the "Martyrs"-Line (80,-€/50,-€/30,-€)

All in all even the Employees are not very excited for the release so better don't expect to much when reading the rumours about those gigantic Release-Wave(s)
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

Way to follow up the apocalypse release with a thud.

At least having updated rules will be nice. I guess the riptide and wraithknight were the big kits that he was talking about.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by jgebi View Post
    ... what about the poor necrons we will have to wait the longest for a hard codex...
    Ha
    Calm down. This is supposed to be FUN.

Employees don't get told anything so I'm taking the second batch of rumours with considerable salt. Best_pone has been accurate quite a bit. Looking forward to the terrain piece, Wall of Martyrs is lovely and something bigger to slot in with it would be great even if I'd prefer some damned xenos terrain.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I see that rumour of the Harpy appearing popping up very frequently....seriously, a new Harpy kit may very well be what I am most excited about, strangely enough. It will give us an idea on how they will change in the new codex; if they have options for anti-air guns at least, we can tell what the Tyranids new dedicated anti-flyer unit will be....
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Quote Originally Posted by Best_Pone View Post
    Has anyone mentioned the company masters yet? Marine players are getting some more of the company masters. I believe they're the masters of the reserve companies.
    So pleased about this, it's disgraceful how many gaps in the Marine range there are.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Hush you!

Looking forward to this! Don't care if an unnamed staff member who now suddenly represents all staff opinions is feeling meh. It's Apocalypse baby! Massive formations beating the snot out of each other? Yespleasesanta!

And to those once again judging a product based solely on unsubstantiated rumours? Really! Really really?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yep, you know peoples sense of entitlement is kicking into overdrive when they start complaining about a new Apoc ruleset, two or three huge plastic kits AND a giant new terrain piece being released.

Page 18 of 56 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast