BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Brother-Sergeant

The latest forgeworld e-newsletter mentions that their Apoc book can be preordered at the Enter The Citadel thingy. Maybe some of the missing formations and/or units will be in the FW book?

"We will also be offering you the exclusive chance to pre-order your copy of Forge World's new Imperial Armour Apocalypse book and will have copies for you to see on the day."

Bummer :-(

Just realised the Apocalypse release date from White Dwarf is listed on 13 july... Was already preparing myself to pick up a copy today.

*sigh* another long week of waiting
    Last edited by Eberk; 07-06-2013 at 01:49 AM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tzeentch's Dark Agent View Post
    You guys know that you can make up formations right??
    *Le gasp* This changes everything.

Can you tell I'm making fun of the people complaining about possible missing formations.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLink View Post
    *Le gasp* This changes everything.

Can you tell I'm making fun of the people complaining about possible missing formations.
    Look lets be honest here, yeah you can make up your own formations....but then good luck getting most people to accept them, I mean hell you have enough trouble getting people to accept FW. Never mind home made, and finding people to play apoc is hard enough as it is without throwing in homebrew rules.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

B-but Apocalypse is all about...

Some people, honestly!
    Last edited by Cap'nSmurfs; 07-06-2013 at 05:00 AM.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

I prefer to think of the old formations not as missing just not yet updated.

Chapter-Master

yeah hopefully once we get the new rules it wont be hard to tweak the old ones.

Want to expand my chaos more. Gonna grab a third heldrake (though I think I'll run it with the hades)
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Gonna grab a third heldrake (though I think I'll run it with the hades)
    Blasphemy, you are a traitor to all traitors

Chapter-Master

hey with crimson hunters flying around I think that the hades has a bit more value. Those things are nasty!

Maybe it's just GW Shrewsbury then, we will let you play anything that we find is a bit of fun.

Hell, GW Salisbury are going to be firing guns at us on the 20th, and we're firing back.

Put it this way, Apocalypse is not competitive, it is a purely fun idea, you are supposed to gather all of your models for a huge fight, then have a good time.
    Stop trying to take the fun out of it. xD
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Page 44 of 56 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast