BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    Seriously hope that any new Eldar super heavy is new and not plucked from the FW line of models. It would really kill the value of my collection if they released a plastic version of the scorpion.
    Implying that GW stuff is at all "collectable" or has a "value" apart from its value to the original buyer.

In regards to the Khornate cartoony abomination I think a friend of mine put it best, "I won't be able to keep a straight face if someone puts that on the table." The necron super heavy looks decent, but honestly GW what in the Warp were you thinking?? It's borderline anime.

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Axios View Post
    In regards to the Khornate cartoony abomination I think a friend of mine put it best, "I won't be able to keep a straight face if someone puts that on the table." The necron super heavy looks decent, but honestly GW what in the Warp were you thinking?? It's borderline anime.
    I'm not sure what you've been watching for anime nor what version of Warhammer you've been playing where Khorne isn't cartoony. That guy is rad as all get out. He's pretty swell and reminds me a fair bit of the Stay Puff'd Marshmallow Man if he got hit by the grimdark stick a couple dozen times.

Brother-Captain

For example: The Moped of Khrone. [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440166a&prodId=prod2000 025a&rootCatGameStyle=[/url] I love GW crazy time.

These two items were written by Cory Prez that was approved "back on the day" - he is now lead of sales for Alliance Games

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    That Khorne thing is so insane it's awesome. Name it Megaweapon. Or Killdozer.

Apocalypse! Hooray! I've never played Apocalypse before, but I do have about 4000 points of Space Marines itching to try!
    Call back when you have a real apocalypse army with enough points to survive beyond turn 1. :P

Kidding of course the more the merrier, but seriously bring a friend or four because where I come from its more like bring 10k minimum per person to play apocalypse.
    Insure your collection. http://www.nlmus.com Paint you collection http://www.facebook.com/nlmIndustries

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by lomaxxdurang View Post
    Call back when you have a real apocalypse army with enough points to survive beyond turn 1. :P

Kidding of course the more the merrier, but seriously bring a friend or four because where I come from its more like bring 10k minimum per person to play apocalypse.

Apoc is essentially no org. chart right? I need to sit down and get a head count on models and points... >.>a

Brother-Captain

I'm glad to see an Apoc update for 6th Edition, but that Khorne model looks DUMB! I particularly dislike the belly button gun. Come on, GW, you can do better than that.
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless_Drone View Post
    I like apocalypse as much as the next guy i mean who doesnt like playing the size games you imagined when you first got into the hobby but to be honest if that rolling turd is typical of what we can expect to be released then i honestly think GW should have put more effort into making plastic aspects and new jet bike kits for eldar because im sure they would have sold alot more that that transformers reject. Rant over.
    I like it GW is trying to keep the theme from the old epic and armorcast toys from back in the day. Enjoy your roots man.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaitocJib View Post
    Apoc is essentially no org. chart right? I need to sit down and get a head count on models and points... >.>a
    Currently there is not a force org chart, but that could change with a new book and minimum requirement is 3k per side. Note 3k per side is silly as I have regularly played normal 40k games as 5k or more points per side, playing apocalypse would only have gotten in the way. Apocalypse is fun at really high points, last time I played we had 55k per side and it was a riot.
    Insure your collection. http://www.nlmus.com Paint you collection http://www.facebook.com/nlmIndustries

Chaplain

A warhammer 40k anime that I would watch

Page 13 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast