BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by KrewL RaiN View Post
    Wow... quite the early leek... and that one Necron Monolith thing looks really creepy. Looks like some lovecraftian thingy bound in the middle.
    Oh my yes. An [URL="http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EldritchAbomination"]eldritch horror[/URL]. A bound star-god mayhaps?? =)

This is a welcome addition, since until now the only large kit's the Necron's have received were the emplaced weapons. I guess the two centipedes count as feathers in their hats. Collectively I am surprised and delighted by this turn of events!!

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Just realized where I've seen that face before!

Ermahgerd KHORNE!!
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Timmah!

That monolith thing looks like someone chopped up a normal monolith and put each corner on the end of some kind of spaghetti monster thing. At first glance I could swear its just a homebrew conversion.

EDIT: Yeah on second look that thing is definitely just a chopped up monolith. No idea where that picture came from but its not a new apoc unit that's for sure.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    That monolith thing looks like someone chopped up a normal monolith and put each corner on the end of some kind of spaghetti monster thing. At first glance I could swear its just a homebrew conversion.

EDIT: Yeah on second look that thing is definitely just a chopped up monolith. No idea where that picture came from but its not a new apoc unit that's for sure.
    Nah its far to similar to the floating monolith thing on the right, perhaps a new monolith dual kit.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Lexington View Post
    Yay! New edition of Apocalypse!

Boo! Stupid-lookin' models!
    Agreed.

Chaplain

no way thats a cut up monolith, and the idea of a C'tan throne could be a lot of fun

Frick. I really hope they have a Super-Heavy/Titan for the Tau!

Chaplain

you've got that over sized transformer

A Rip tide thats it

Im stoked tk see new stuff but my wallet and anus are still recovering from eldar soooo be the book for me...maybe grab a big box near bday.

Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast