So i got my codex today, and after going over it and my model range on and off all day, ive put together my first list:

HQ
Autarch -this is my chieften, i went sabre over lance as i actually think its more useful, especially if he gets stuck in a longer combat.
-jetbike
-banshee mask
-firesabre
TOTAL= 120pts

Warlock Council - one in each jetbike squad.
-3x warlocks
-3x jetbike
-3x spear
TOTAL= 165pts

TROOPS
Jetbike Squad - bog standard setup, how i always run them, although they are cheaper now!
-6x Jetbikes
-2x Shurlken Cannons
TOTAL= 122pts

Jetbike Squad
-6x Jetbikes
-2x Shrulken Cannons
TOTAL= 122pts

Jetbike Squad
-6x Jetbikes
-2x Shrulken Cannons
TOTAL= 122pts

Rangers - honestly, i had 60 points left over, they are cheap, and get good cover.
-5x Rangers
TOTAL= 60pts

FAST ATTACK
Viper Squadron - These guys could be switched out for different weapons at pretty much the same cost (eg: brightlances with stones instead of the cannon and scatter lasers)
-3x Vipers
-3x Scatter Lasers
-3x Shrulken Cannons
-3x Ghostwalk Matrix
-3x Holofields
TOTAL= 285pts

Shining Spears - I have usually ran a seer council, but i feel spears (especially with outflank, ability to turbo and hide etc) are going to be boss in this edition. the extra numbers help a lot!
-6x Spears
-Exarch
-Star Lance
-Hit & Run
-Monster Hunter
TOTAL= 190pts

Warp Spiders - ive always been a fan, i was tossing up on getting a exarch with spinneret rifle in here, but the standard spiders are worth it, i dont want them to get into combat if i can help it
-8x Spiders
TOTAL= 152pts

HEAVY SUPPORT
Wraithlord - I don't have a fire prism yet, and i figured id need a couple of tanks (vipers do not count) for armor saturation or it wasnt worth it, so this guys going to be my lancer for the moment.
-2x Flamer
-2x Brightlance
TOTAL= 160pts
ARMY TOTAL= 1498pts

So general tactics are harass the enemy with the main bike force and vipers, alpha the spears and spiders for some behind lines fun and the wraithlord targets any heavy armored tanks. (if i switch out the viper load out, i could use them instead for tankhunting) the rangers can sit on an objective, and see if they cannot snipe out some Sargents for me while they are at it.
So thoughts? comments? questions? all are welcome!