BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

[URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/raging-heroes-the-toughest-girls-of-the-galaxy/posts/687653"]They just posted a big updat[/URL]e with many pictures:

The best one, not that I'm biased...:

Heaps more in the link.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    The best one, not that I'm biased...:
    Not at all :P

Loving all the alternate heads:

First-Captain

I can't take Umbridge with anything they are putting out

It just keeps looking better and better.

[URL="https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/raging-heroes-the-toughest-girls-of-the-galaxy/posts/735014"]such update. very informative. wow.[/URL]
    In this Update:

The Ball Joint Extrapolation
    The First Casts Production
    The Spin-Cast Resin Equation
    The Command Groups Finalization
    The New Heroines Apparition
    The First Mecha Presentation
    The Artillery Humanization
    The 3D Prints Escalation
    The Pledge Manager Compilation
    The Webinars Observation
    The Dark Elves and Sisters Conceptualization
    The Game Design Excitation
    The Winning Captions Multiplication
    The Friendly Support Ramification
    The Heroines Resizification
    Sorry, we kind of went nuts on the titles...
    Go read it, lots and lots of pretty pictures.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Funny thing is, in real life, all that armor that emphasizes the boobs would get these women killed so easily it's not even funny anymore in a single sentence.
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Yeah it does create a bit of a bullet trap but honestly I'm so relieved to have easily available, high quality female scifi soldiers that aren't wearing stripper costumes I can forgive a lot. Plus with scifi you can wave it away as superior materials absorbing the impact differently or whatever.

Brother-Captain

Anyone gotten theirs yet? I'm still hoping it will be soon for me.

John M>

Chapter-Master

not yet, the last wave is about done though I think, so it wont be too much longer
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Let's be frank here: we have to do a new Kickstarter now if we want to ensure the future of Raging Heroes. Yet we know that some of you might feel frustrated about this if you haven't received any TGG minis yet. This is the case if you chose to go for our most economical shipment system (get everything once it's ready) to make a better deal, and so you have not yet seen anything.

So we want to give you a gift.
    We want you to see that the Toughest Girls of the Galaxy are really happening, and that the minis are great! Watch your mailbox starting next week! We have packed and are about to ship all eligible backers (over 90% of you) your full set of Freebies*.

The full set of Freebies contains 14 minis, a retail value of $185!

We are picking up the packing&shipping cost for this, worth over $11,000...

We hope that you'll love those minis.
    We hope this bonus shipment will help you wait for your final shipment.
    Maybe this will make you get out your paintbrushes.
    Maybe this will make you want to support us again for our new Kickstarter.
    No matter what, we value your trust in us and your continuing support, and we are so happy to have you be part of the Raging Heroes adventures.
    Nice of them.

If only GeeDubz were so kind. :P

I have one of these girls, the Natasha Comms officer sprinting forward with a pistol. Sadly her ankle joint is incredibly fragile, but she's been a very handy Officer of the Fleet / Commissar when needed.

Debating grabbing a few more of these minis. Irena Vega would probably make a more suiting OotF or Mistress of Ordnance, but a lot of these are a bit too fetishised for my very blunt and straight-forward view of the Guard. I can see the characters working well as the odd standout in a Cadian-styled force, though.

Think I'll be sticking with Victoria Minis heads for the female expansion of my Guard Infantry.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast