BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Default Raging Heroes Toughest Girls in the Galaxy Kickstarter Live

[URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/raging-heroes-the-toughest-girls-of-the-galaxy"]Raging Heroes - The Toughest Girls of the Galaxy[/URL]

KS exclusive miniature (named after yours truly)

Last edited by eldargal; 07-07-2013 at 12:26 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Updated OP with final pictures.

Nevermind.
    Last edited by eldargal; 07-07-2013 at 12:27 AM.

100k in 42 minutes, quite amazing. IF you haven't already, watch the video, it's fantastic.

Brother-Captain

Funded more than 10 times over already! This one is gonna be fun to watch.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Yep, it met funding within 30 seconds.

First-Captain

There's gonna be snipers, motorcycles and mecha.............. O_o ..............

$hit just got real.....

Added the army tree pictures to the second post, I'll try and remember to change them as they unlock the concept art.

Also:
    - We split the casting between two foundries: One in metal and one in resin, so that neither gets overwhelmed with volume should this KS exceed expectations. And if this Kickstarter was to go extremely well, we also have back-up plans for injected plastics.
    Last edited by eldargal; 06-04-2013 at 10:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by energongoodie View Post
    There's gonna be snipers, motorcycles and mecha.............. O_o ..............

$hit just got real.....
    Shall I repeat my "Buffest Dudes in the Galaxy" gag?

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast