BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Hey maybe if you guys could sort out your gun laws and health care you wouldn't be looked down upon

Personally I don't see this being the end of it, it will depend on how far CH is willing to take it of course, but if GW loses you'll hear more about this.
    personally keep your opinions to yourself.. your smilyish face not withstanding that post was offensive thus my response as is

+++CENSORED BY THE INQUISITION+++
    Last edited by Bigred; 06-14-2013 at 10:46 AM. Reason: cut it out already...

Veteran-Sergeant

On to the topic-Can one of the legal eagles here tell me about the appeal process in civil trials? What are we looking at if GW loses.
    Last edited by templarboy; 06-13-2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Not worth it. Small minds.....

and im a bit perplexed by some posts in here claiming chs copied gw directly.. last time i looked at chs site they dont sell units of ultra marines or dire avengers

and the post that said your never supposed to need parts.. obviously you have never dropped your models and had them break..

let me see did gw say anythign to the numerous sites that were producing drop pods? nope.. they didnt have the model thus they couldnt say anything

lets see does gw make a farseer on jetbike model? no they dont.. without parts you cant make one, and since the game is now wysiwyg im supposed to not play with certain units because gw cant be bothered to make them?

or is your contention im supposed to buy 3 or more boxes of models for the 1 -2 parts i need to make a model; gw doesnt produce?
    Last edited by rle68; 06-13-2013 at 09:06 PM.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Hey maybe if you guys could sort out your gun laws
    Don't make me derail this thread.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by rle68 View Post
    and since the game is now wysiwyg
    Whoa there podner, more reading less hating.
    Find me a SINGLE reference to WYSIWYG in the 6th Edition rulebook.
    I'll give you a hint, there isn't one.

the way the game is now played... not set in stone in the book .. jeez get over yourself will ya

the way the game is now played... not set in stone in the book .. jeez get over yourself will ya
    The way the game is played? by who? Certaily no one I know nor by anything in the Rulebook.
    So why are you spewing your bile all over GW about wysiwg when they don't require it?

I'll "get over myself" if you stop ranting crap

how about you walk in to most tournaments and they require wysiwyg .. you dont like that fact to bad and im not ranting crap your just too dense to realize the fact

oh and now you want to come back and say well i dont play tournaments.. then thats fine for you but those of us that do face wysiwyg at almost all tournaments

or are you the type to let soda cans with straws be used for dreadnaughts? or flamers used for plasma guns?
    Last edited by rle68; 06-13-2013 at 09:49 PM.

how about you walk in to most tournaments and they require wysiwyg .. you dont like that fact to bad and im not ranting crap your just too dense to realize the fact
    oh and now you want to come back and say well i dont play tournaments.. then thats fine for you but those of us that do face wysiwyg at almost all tournaments
    or are you the type to let soda cans with straws be used for dreadnaughts? or flamers used for plasma guns?
    So really it's the Tournament Organisers who are the bad guys in this one as they are nerfing your army by not letting you run "counts as" for units that don't have models for them.
    Bit silly to insist that you play a model that doesn't exist.

maybe your right in that sense. but it is the way the game is played.. personally in pick up games idc what you use as long as you use a mini to be close as possible

hell we use pieces of paper after a new dex comes out before we go buying new models if we dont have them

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast