BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Eldar codex weapon profile mistake!!

So Whilst preparing my first ever Codex review (which i hope to bring to Bols in the next couple of days) , I discovered an interesting mistake in the eldar codex.

Under the Shadow weaver profile in the wargear/weapons section, the weapon is blast. Skip to the back of the codex and the Profile sheet, and the weapon is Large blast!

One weapon, 2 profiles!

Now a 30point strength 6 large blast monofilament Support battery just sounds tastey!!!

So there you have it. I imagine the general Consensus will probably favour the profile listed in the wargear entry, but i figured i would highlight the error/mistake.

BRB shows it as "Blast "

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by addamsfamily36 View Post
    So Whilst preparing my first ever Codex review (which i hope to bring to Bols in the next couple of days) , I discovered an interesting mistake in the eldar codex.

Under the Shadow weaver profile in the wargear/weapons section, the weapon is blast. Skip to the back of the codex and the Profile sheet, and the weapon is Large blast!

One weapon, 2 profiles!

Now a 30point strength 6 large blast monofilament Support battery just sounds tastey!!!

So there you have it. I imagine the general Consensus will probably favour the profile listed in the wargear entry, but i figured i would highlight the error/mistake.
    FAQ
    [url]http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m3250082a_Eldar_v1.0_June13.pdf[/url]

^_^

HAHA WOW! i feel stupid. I have even seen that faq. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..........

You saw nothing here. No addamsfamily making a tit of himself.