BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Digital codex price drop in Australia

The digital 6th Ed codexs in the Australian iTunes store have dropped in price

At first I believe they where about $60 Australian dollars, then they increased them to the cost of a physical copy $83 dollars, now they are back to $60 australian.

Maybe to 2 star rating on the tau codex and every comment saying that it was 2 expensive did something at GW prime, though as the Australian dollar is falling and is about to crash, they will soon jack it up again

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Montpup View Post

At first I believe they where about $60 Australian dollars, then they increased them to the cost of a physical copy $83 dollars, now they are back to $60 australian.

Maybe to 2 star rating on the tau codex and every comment saying that it was 2 expensive did something at GW prime, though as the Australian dollar is falling and is about to crash, they will soon jack it up again
    I wouldn't exactly call 96 US cents about to crash. we will probably only drop to 80.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Montpup View Post

I purchased the Tau iCodex as a pre-order, paying $83 for it. So understandably I annoyed that they then dropped the price; or more to the point, that they were asking so much for something that's now worth so much less.
    Dark Eldar 4000pts, Eldar 2000pts, Dark Angels 2500pts, Tau 2000pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Uthiliesh View Post
    I purchased the Tau iCodex as a pre-order, paying $83 for it. So understandably I annoyed that they then dropped the price; or more to the point, that they were asking so much for something that's now worth so much less.
    things drop in price sometimes, you made the decision to buy it at $83, if you thought that was too expensive, you shouldn't have bought it.