BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Allied flyers for Eldar...

I think there was a post around here but eh...

I want flyers for my 1850 to 1999 standard non-FW games. One of my main concerns though is model cost vs performance. I am thinking about just take a DE flyer for the actual price savings and it seems to be as good as or better than the Eldar flyer.

I am not opposed to taking Necrons, but would rather stick to a battle brother ally. So the question is, which flyer choice for the Eldar taking into consideration price of the model vs performance.

Thanks.
    "I play Eldar, why? Does GW make any other good armies?"

Veteran-Sergeant

DE fliers are pretty hot, str 9 lances. and they ally very well with eldar otherwise. would need to see what you typically run to see what best compliments you though

Quote Originally Posted by G00dySmiley View Post
    DE fliers are pretty hot, str 9 lances. and they ally very well with eldar otherwise. would need to see what you typically run to see what best compliments you though
    Thanks. I am looking for anit-air without going with the Aegis line. Since I am only run one Razorwing in standard games, I am looking at maybe one Eldar flying to round it out. Keeps my costs down. Still mulling it over.
    "I play Eldar, why? Does GW make any other good armies?"