BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Banned

Default Kaosball by Eric Lang & Soda Pop

Fast paced fantasy sports game of total domination with 60+ great miniatures! From legendary game designer Eric Lang.
    [URL="http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/kaosball"]Linky.[/URL]

So... Relic Knights meets Blood Bowl meets Shadowrun, but up to four players at once! Magnetising the cards is a really great idea. And it's probably finded by the time I've typed this out.

I like the concept but not a fan of the models.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Well that's fair enough, though I suppose it could fairly easily be played with proxies. I quite like them because while fantasy in base they're modern rather than being medieval based - things like them wearing lycra and pop-culture references sit better then I think.

Actually I quite like the amazon team and the Dragon is fantastic but not sure there is enough for me to justify buying it. Then again its only 100usd.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Well it's only been live for a few hours and is almost 200% funded already, so maybe more things released through stretch goals will tempt you?
    "Only", she says

First-Captain

This is the first miniatures kickstarter I've seen in which I have no interest in jumping on board.
    I actually quite like the models but I just watched the gameplay video and was rather underwhelmed.
    Maybe I'm just kickstared out?
    Looks like they are gonna do well though