BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Lords of Acheron, Tzeentch Chaos Marines

Hello friends,

I have decided to start up a project log for a chaos warband mostly based on the intrigue and secrets side of Tzeentch. I haven't yet decided on a color scheme or the final look I'd like the guys in power armors to have. Which is why I am starting up with things that I already know what they should look like. In the works are a forgefiend with a scenic base, a hellbrute which I will make out of the Blood Angels dreadnought and a chaos lord made out of the spear wielding plastic fantasy battle chaos lord (who won't be wielding a spear).

The basic idea is to give the models a wealthy and slightly outlandish look. While I am not hundred percent sure what exactly will come out of all this, I am hoping that the project will produce some very interesting conversions.

I'd be happy to hear suggestions and ideas people might have to achieve the wealthy and outlandish look. And I will (hopefully) be putting up pictures of what I manage to build and (hopefully) paint when I've decided on the color scheme.

Sadly no pictures quite yet, but trying to get the forgefiend put together soon.

Hello again,

Progress with the Forgefiend ended up being extremely slow. I did progress far enough to get a couple of pictures. It's not much but gives an idea of what it's supposed to be.

[URL=http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Kutvii/media/c905fc38-8497-4165-b4c8-b6af77fd4efe_zpsea483c86.jpg.html][/URL]

[URL=http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/Kutvii/media/DSCN0891_zpsc2e9add3.jpg.html][/URL]

It'll be leaning against a ruined pillar made of the blue foam and will get Hades Autocannons attached to it's sides in the currently empty middle sockets once I figure out the correct position for them. Next up will be working on the pillar to get it fully shaped and in correct position so I can start seeing how the Autocannons will fit in.

I made the mistake of gluing the fingers on the right arm in place before I started designing the base. If they were unattached I could of have made it look like it's gripping the pillar instead of just leaning against it. At least it's a good lesson about not trying to rush things along.