BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    I am quite curious as to what all the *classified by the Inquisition* stuff refers to. There is another image in that article with even more *classified by the Inquisition*, but one of them even has the guests blanked out. Hmmm. Can we expect one of them either to be talking about the Apocalypse release, or about something else entirely - i.e. the new Space Marines?
    I would have thought that it is to do with the Apoc release... seeing that they have a discussion about making 'big models'... for me that kind of gives the game away

Things not to ask Studio Bods about, on account it's nothing to do with them

Pricing!
    IP cases!
    Anything generally whine related on the interwebs!

Keep it relevant to the people you're asking.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I'm still irritated how the people at last years Games Day wasted the whole ******* seminar by asking the same questions AFTER they were told they wouldn't answer those questions in the beginning. Took Games Day Australia to get some real bloody information about things.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Probably why they aren't doing it here this year

I don't know, I think they would have preferred being asked sensible questions instead of 'Why does Finecast suck?', 'Why are your prices so high?', 'What about ******* Wood Elves?' and 'What release is coming next?' over and over.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

But we got actual information out of GW and that is their kryptonite or something. It probably took months for the confusion at HQ to die down "our fans have some idea of what we're doing and why - it's too much pressure! What are we gonna do?!"

Veteran-Sergeant

So, if I went, would it be a waste of time to ask Jes where his new jetbike model is in the grand scheme of releases?

Quote Originally Posted by -Tom- View Post
    So, if I went, would it be a waste of time to ask Jes where his new jetbike model is in the grand scheme of releases?
    Maybe not, you might get something like 'it will come eventually' which would be better than knowing nothing. It just depends if they say 'don't ask about forthcoming releases' at the start or not, if they do then it is just rude and a waste of time for everyone.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I'm still irritated how the people at last years Games Day wasted the whole ******* seminar by asking the same questions AFTER they were told they wouldn't answer those questions in the beginning.
    I think this happens during every Studio Seminar. It's seriously one of the most embarrassing things I've ever been witness to.

Fly Lord

Yup - someone go and PLEASE TAKE A CAMERA!

We'll make a special thread just for it that weekend.

I'm betting the "classified" thing is Apocalypse.

The release order I'm still operating under is:

-Apoc
    -Lizardmen
    -Space Marines
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast