BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I know I'm commiting serious Threadomancy here, but how many Ravenwing sprues do you get in the battleforce?

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by klunc View Post
    I know I'm commiting serious Threadomancy here, but how many Ravenwing sprues do you get in the battleforce?
    WAY more then you need for the models. I think it's 3, but I'll check when I get home. From memory you get a whole ravenwing sprue just for the attack bike front.

Chaplain

You get three- One for three bikes, another for three bikes and one for the attack bike and land speeder to share.

And some of the stuff you get is cool. Especially seeing how the vanilla bike helmets have the aerials on the side of thier helmets, it means that you can have a few armour varients just on the heads and still keep the bike aerials. Not to metion the swords, or the spare assault cannons (which meant my black reach terminators got a heavy weapon in their squad). Or the mechanicus armour bits to go into the rest of your army (you can have a much more exciting tank commander now than the standard land raider/rhino one).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12