BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Nah, Termy tubbies for the win. Picture the emperors face smiling and giggling in the sun.
    A new rapier for the techmarine like the noo noo.
    Eho!
    Last edited by Popsical; 08-06-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    Nah, Termy tubbies for the win. Picture the emperors face smiling and giggling in the sun.
    A new rapier for the techmarine like the noo noo.
    Eho!
    oh dear, i suppose the rapier is like a shokk attack gun.... hoovers up IG and spits them out as mushed remai... i mean tubby tustard via a torrent template ooohh that seems rather chaosified LOL

Uhmmmm, wich thread am I suppose to follow for rumours of Space Marines?
    What is the most important rule? That we should do whatever the hell we want, but preferably in the best interests of Games workshop when possible? :P Ill go with that

What? Not this one! Cant you see myself and the good cptcodpiece are discussing Termy tubby rumours?
    Be off with you!

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    not really stolen from warmachine, GW games have long had 'remains in play' template weapons.
    I can only recall the plasma and vortex grenades remaining in play for 40k and they were less terrain than balls of DOOOOOOOOM! I think there was some magic once upon a time that let you chuck terrain around.

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Krungharr View Post
    What about a flying Monstrous raven that spits Fenrisian wolves out of its mouth? If they hit, the unit is engaged in combat w 2D6 wolves.
    hehhehhahahhaah So yes!
    Then I will get Canis (Wolf) Wolfborn on his Thunderwolf with wolf claws, wolftooth necklace and a wolf tail talisman
    It will go well with my unit of suicide wolves

It will be awesome to see the Black Templar supplement
    It will also be great when the Sisters of Battle actually get a proper codex!

The Space marine rules seem awesome
    Dreadnoughts here I come

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by bfmusashi View Post
    I can only recall the plasma and vortex grenades remaining in play for 40k and they were less terrain than balls of DOOOOOOOOM! I think there was some magic once upon a time that let you chuck terrain around.
    I think D-Cannons left templates on the board too, sucking units into the warp. Ahhh the good old days when 40k was truly crazy.
    Check out my army! http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?t=22717

Fly Lord

Latest added to OP:

Via Faeit 8-6-2013
    Tactical Squad Box
    This box would only include 2 heavy weapons, and devastator boxes or resin direct only upgrades would need to be purchased for other heavy weapons.

Rhino/Razorback Box
    ...new razorback, which is split into two variants: assault and support; where assault would come with twin-linked heavy flamers, and TL assault cannons, and the support variant would have TL heavy bolters, TL lascannon and Las/Plas options.

The Rhino kit would be discontinued since it could be made from the Razorback kit.

Price increases for both kits
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Chapter-Master

so larger kits, more silly large models that dont fit the 40k theme of "massive battles" and more expensive kits?

no thanks
    visit my blog: www.fuzzbuket.blogspot.com I do cheap commsion work
    And COME TO BOLSCON UK and yell about my font!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Autarch View Post
    I think D-Cannons left templates on the board too, sucking units into the warp. Ahhh the good old days when 40k was truly crazy.
    It was plasma missiles fired by Dark Reapers. They blocked LOS and they were awesome.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire