BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 117 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1533

Oh god I hope these are just pages scanned from the upcoming codex, if those are the actual Ltd Ed. covers, I'm really disappointed, GW had the opportunity to do something really cool with this.

Then again... I could just be grumbling because the Raven Guard cover is rubbish and as a RG player I feel shafted.

The regular cover on the other hand... Lovin' it.

Scout

I'm wondering if crusader squads are gonna be exclusive to BT, or are the rest of the marines finally gonna have a CC option in troops to chew through opponents. Also, do you think that Forge World will release an FAQ for all of the chapters they've done in the Badab Wars so that they remain up to date? I know they didn't change them when 6th dropped but maybe it's because they knew they'd have to do it again for this?

First-Captain

Well, there we have it, Black templars ruined. Everything Unique gone beyond the champion. And all we get is the codex trash we have done without for 2 editions that we don't need or want.

FFS Dark Angel got a new codex, and black templars, the most unique chapter from their fluff is neutered. Thanks games workshop for spitting on the players of a codex by removing the way the army plays.
    For the Greater good.

I am loving the new Salamander Cover!!!

I hope i dont have wait too long to actually get one

Quote Originally Posted by jgebi View Post
    I think those might be supplement covers no special ed's, I might be wrong but hey I might be right
    I doubt it, pretty sure those are the limted ed covers that have been rumored for months now. The titles are wrong for them to be supplements anyway.

These say:

Codex
    Space Marines

As opposed to:

Imperial Fists
    A Codex: Space Marines Supplement

Iron Hands
    A Codex: Space Marines Supplement

Iyanden
    A Codex: Eldar Supplement

Black Legion
    A Codex: Chaos Space Marines Supplement

On that note, i think i'll be picking up the Imperial Fists cover for my first army in 6 or so years.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Well, there we have it, Black templars ruined. Everything Unique gone beyond the champion. And all we get is the codex trash we have done without for 2 editions that we don't need or want.

FFS Dark Angel got a new codex, and black templars, the most unique chapter from their fluff is neutered. Thanks games workshop for spitting on the players of a codex by removing the way the army plays.
    All the "unique" things people are complaining about like double ***.cannon termies and cheap speeders are all just relics of 4th ed and weren't unique when the codex was released.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post

Wow, what an ungrateful little **** you are. You HAVE unique units in C:SM and the few you HAD in C:BT made so little difference anyhow. I hate it when people call us 'marine players "teenagers with entitlement issues" but you totally deserve that title. You're probably getting a supplement anyhow, but hey, I bet you'll ***** about that too.

What differentiates Dark Angels from Black Templars is that Black Templars is a 2nd founding chapter. I think it makes sense to integrate them into Codex: Space Marines as no other 2nd founding chapter has a codex.

Initiate

Wished so bad for a Blood Ravens Chapter Tactics and/or Special Character

I'm a sad duck!

so no ironhands characters and cant even take stand ins if we want to use the correct chapter traits.

thanks for another salamnders stand in boook GW

BTW PRICE HAS INCREASED. got the price list today codex in australia is RRP 90$