BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 118 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1533
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by krittoris View Post
    so no ironhands characters and cant even take stand ins if we want to use the correct chapter traits.

thanks for another salamnders stand in boook GW

BTW PRICE HAS INCREASED. got the price list today codex in australia is RRP 90$
    Thats about par for all the 6th ed books.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffy Le Canard View Post
    Wished so bad for a Blood Ravens Chapter Tactics and/or Special Character

I'm a sad duck!
    So do i but its a hell of a long shot. but it could happen if supplements become hugely sucsessfull

Quote Originally Posted by krittoris View Post
    so no ironhands characters and cant even take stand ins if we want to use the correct chapter traits.

thanks for another salamnders stand in boook GW

BTW PRICE HAS INCREASED. got the price list today codex in australia is RRP 90$
    C:SM also has 50% more pages than previous books so a price increase isn't exactly unexpected. Be grateful it isn't 50% more.

I really like the regular cover.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Well, this time around the chapter tactics are much more balanced. Some are still terrible (Black Templar, because really, rending in challenges? Totally OP), but there are multiple, and very different, candidates for a solid army. Hit and Run bikes? Reroll 1's to hit with all bolters? Drop pod in, reroll to hit with everything one turn, then next turn reroll snap shots on overwatch when you get counter-charged, then last turn move onto objectives while still shooting heavy weapons? There are some pretty solid options.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by ted234521 View Post
    Wow, what an ungrateful little **** you are. You HAVE unique units in C:SM and the few you HAD in C:BT made so little difference anyhow. I hate it when people call us 'marine players "teenagers with entitlement issues" but you totally deserve that title. You're probably getting a supplement anyhow, but hey, I bet you'll ***** about that too.
    Oh, entitlement for my army I've been playing since the codex was released being ruined in it's theme. It's bad enough the new marine codex breaks all fluff, graviton weapons being common place as plasma when the grey knights can only have one... Oh and new suits when they don't invent new things.

I'm sorry, but when Dark Angels, a codex which was literally just a space marine codex but more expensive in 4th, gets an update I expect Templars as well. Not to be rolled into a codex. You know how much of an insult to a Templar player that is? For one thing, the Templars do not follow the codex astartes in any way, so to be in the codex astartes is a kick in the balls.
    For the Greater good.

When will the release date be for the new Space Marine stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    Oh, entitlement for my army I've been playing since the codex was released being ruined in it's theme. It's bad enough the new marine codex breaks all fluff, graviton weapons being common place as plasma when the grey knights can only have one... Oh and new suits when they don't invent new things.
    Who says they are new suits? Maybe they are old suits we are only just hearing about now.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Daemon-Prince

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Who says they are new suits? Maybe they are old suits we are only just hearing about now.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they forgot they had them behind the Golden Throne, In a broom closet.
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

Has there even been said anything about extra stuff in the special edition ones?

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/faq.php?faq=termsmaster#faq_termsuse
    Lol, you're going to get a codex someday with new models. BT players now wont get any models. While they will see every other marine codex continue to do so. You've never been rolled into a codex and abandoned. Sure I feel sisters pain. But they will get a codex. And again, you state things that are silly. BT players don't want access to the arsenal of marines. Why would we want access to an arsenal that shouldn't exist. Graviton weapons and that crap.

I just hope the playtest rumours were of a proper BT suppliment which will be accompanied by models.

Also, lucky to have a codex? Yeah... lucky to be put into the codex which breaks our fluff, you know being the ONLY chapter who doesn't follow the codex AT ALL. 6000 Marines, veterans only in their own squads, crusader squads etc.
    Last edited by The Girl; 08-27-2013 at 03:29 PM.
    For the Greater good.