BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 149 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1533
    Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Just had another look on those 360(0) models and damn, even the grav and HB extend past fists.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Thats never been an issue for obliterators or indeed many other weapons, I expect that they do indeed have powerfists.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Thats never been an issue for obliterators or indeed many other weapons, I expect that they do indeed have powerfists.
    mh yeah good point, although I always assumed they would just mutate the barrels away when trying to smack something...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Do you think they will 'update' the Dark Angels codex to add the Centurions and new razorbacks?

No and what new razorbacks?
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Veteran-Sergeant
    The Phalanx (Royal Berkshire, Great Britain)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrchilidog View Post
    Do you think they will 'update' the Dark Angels codex to add the Centurions and new razorbacks?
    Do you mean the Hunter and Stalker? Judging by past versions, probably not - Dark Angels only just finally getting Flamestorm cannons for landraiders etc. I imagine it will be the same case for Centurions. Doesn't make much sense from a business standpoint, giving them to DAs would = more sales. But then DAs have plasma cannon totting terminators, mixed cc/shooty terminator squads, and plasma coming out of their ***** with bikes and landspeeders. None of which C:SM will get.
    "Give me a hundred Space Marines. Failing that, give me a thousand other troops."

I dont think they will, although it would be nice to have some for mine but may just add them in as an allied detachment.
    MY New blog not much in it at the moment its not long been set up. gerbilmodels.blogspot.com

Librarian

like the imperial fist said DA have their own stuff, but anyway can you really fit any more elites in a DA army?
    why would they need these monstrosities? DA dont even get grav guns yet... until internet FAQ them in... but plasma spam is DA.

can you really see DA chasing anyone never mind their own in a centurion suit?
    "and i shall know know fear EXTREME!"

I am still having a hard time wrapping myself around the Centurions. They are not mentioned in any existing fluff, and the Adeptus Mechanicus are well known for not researching any NEW technology. So, are Centurions found in some ancient STC that has never previously been referenced?

I am still having a hard time wrapping myself around the Centurions. They are not mentioned in any existing fluff, and the Adeptus Mechanicus are well known for not researching any NEW technology. So, are Centurions found in some ancient STC that has never previously been referenced?
    Centurions have been here the whole time we just forgot to mention them and/or dumb scribes called them terminators, same thing as master of the forge, assault cannon razorbacks, venerable dreadnoughts, sternguard, vanguard, scout bikers, thunderfire cannons, storm ravens, storm talons, and probably some outer stuff that got shoehorned in to the army before i started playing (i'm looking at you vindicators where were you in 1995?) this same thing always happens every edition.