BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 81 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
    Shas'o

So my old nemesis returns, OUR BATTLES WILL BE LEGEN- wait for it....
    When you do something right people wont be sure that you've done anything at all.

Tigurius is ML 3, knows all disciplines, he can re-roll his dice when determining his psychic powers, he can re-roll reserves(even successful ones), HoH is a psychic hood and he can re-roll failed psychic test.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    They are OP! Well done GW you broke the game
    Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Not even a hint of rules rumour to base the nerdrage on, I'm sure it will come in time.

"Ermagerd the rules will be OP cos GW want teh sales!"
    "Ermagerd they aren't OP GW sux at writing teh rules!"
    And we are there
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Allow me to rephase that

How the hell is he a bettwr psyker than eldrad, Ahriman AND Fateweaver
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

And we are there
    Really? Haven't noticed much rage about the rules really. Bit miffed about Tigurius being so vastly superior to Farseers but nothing seems ridiculously OP/UP that I've noticed.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

They are OP! Well done GW you broke the game
    Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Because F*CK CHAOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Siris Le Osiris View Post
    well 14 pt marines is pretty much a FU to every race
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
    Yeah, a lot of us are feeling that way. Damn it GW...
    Quote Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
    Relentless Devastators??? I hope that is a joke...
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
    Yeah that is about right and sucks balls if you want to play Chaos Marines. There is no way that craptastic boon chart makes up for 3 special rules the loyalists have for that one point Codex Marines are many times better than Chaos ones. It is simply poor design turning the bad marines into lousy "Bond Villains" that are meant to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by HsojVvad View Post
    Yes it is poor design. There is nothing we can do about it so no use getting upset over it. This is not directed at you but for other players who do get upset over it. It's a game. We know its not a balanced list. It could be worse. You could play tyranids and not get allies and use emplaned weapons like every one else can. Many units or armies codex get shafted. At least you don't have a pyro ore ;p. It could be worse for many players.

Enjoy the game and make the best of it. No use crying/complaint what you can't control.
    Here?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Fair enough lol, missed all that.

Occuli Imperator

Fair enough lol, missed all that.
    Well you did say that it would happen as soon as the rules rumours started up.

True, I was thinking it had been surprisingly sensible to date.

Occuli Imperator

Sorry to disabuse you of your illusions.