BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 27 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cap'nSmurfs View Post
    They might be kits with options rather than monopose packs. Other than that, no idea.
    This is the only explanation I can think of. As for Sternguard, that price puts them in line with terminators, which seems odd, especially as Vanguard are cheaper. Hopefully the kit will be stuffed with bits.

As ever, awaiting pics!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Fly Lord

via[URL="https://www.facebook.com/pages/40K-Radio/147396461962884"] 40kRadio[/URL] 8-7-2013
    Centurions
    Heavy support choice. Living marine in heavier armor. PF, LC underslung on arms, HB, and Grav weapon option available. A heavier terminator armor that a marine straps into. 40mm Bases.

Hunter
    An AAA Rhino. Visually a hybrid of the Vindicator's reinforced hull with a top mounted dual 3-barreled cannon weapon array. Alternative weapon option looks like the EPIC miniature, and fires missiles.

Vanguard
    Plastic kit - In action poses similar to Death Company kit. Many assault weapons options including: TH/SS, LCs, Relic Blades, and many head options.

Sternguard
    Plastic kit - Old veterans who have seen it all in visual style. Drumfed bolters as on the current metal models, and full weapon options, including Combi-options.

Tactical Marines:
    General update to the kit. Look for more aesthetic detail such as purity seals, bonding studs, and subtle pose alterations. Missile launcher matches the Devastator kit.

Chaplain:
    Plastic Kit - Bolt Pistol/Crozius. helmet and exposed head options.

Librarian:
    Plastic kit - Exposed head. Force Staff, and Cherub.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    As ever, awaiting pics!
    You and me both, all of this does sound made of awesome. I'm mostly interested in the codex, sternguards and the new AA tank but I'm eager to see it all!
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Brother-Captain

Centurion seems like a really weird word choice when Captains fill the role. It's kind of giving me a headache, so here's hoping one of the other languages is radder (here's looking at you El Cataclysmo).

Veteran-Sergeant

So the SM Codex is up in price over the others?

Starting to sound like a realistic clutch of kits.

Not massively sold on the sound of the Centurions though. Not opposed or anything, just not grabbed by the description.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Ravingbantha View Post
    So the SM Codex is up in price over the others?
    It's also apparently almost double the pages for some reason. Waiting for the WD on this one...

The termytubbies give me a reason to use my thallax cohort in 40k. Bonus.

Librarian

oh for the love of the omnisiah!

new maurines full spectrum....... my Mk VI mentor legion plans may well be out the window and just plain old mentor legion rolled out... dunno if i am happy or sad