BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 29 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

TUBBINATORS! Yay!
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Those must be the Assault version of Centurions then. Not bad, but I'm more interested in seeing the Devastator version. I like the look of the Stalker tank.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Quote Originally Posted by George Smiley View Post
    Oh shiny. Do you have anymore?

interesting. i dont see why people were saying the centurions had power armor for there power armor it looks like one suite to me. in fact im pleasantly surprised i thought they would look terrible.

Much prettier than my last stalker.

#wit
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Those suits are ripe for converting to obliterators
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Sigh, trying so hard not to think of what these will do to my heldrakes.....

Don't really like the centurions, could be the paint job, GWs style almost never looks good, but they seem....I dunno miss proportioned. Though I can see a lot of chaos player using them as oblits
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Those suits are ripe for converting to obliterators
    Or better, meganobz.

Now I just need pictures of the Sternguard and Tacs and I'll be a happy man :P

Quote Originally Posted by AkimboGogurts View Post
    Now I just need pictures of the Sternguard and Tacs and I'll be a happy man :P
    Vanguard and characters as well.