BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 30 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

I like the look of the AAA tank. Very nice.
    The termytubbies, lets hope its GWs usual awful photography. Please.

Librarian

AA tank looks amazing the centurions just look meh to me and that's the first GW kit in a long time that I've said is meh.

DO WANT!

They all look cool.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

First-Captain

Tank looks good.
    Centurions... not so much.
    I was hoping they'd look more like the pencil artwork we saw. I'm hoping it's the angle of the picture and all that but I'm not holding my breath. Shame

I expected the aborted lovechild of a Dreadknight and a Contemptor...
    I'm glad that I'm wrong.

They will look totes amaze balls in the colours of the Fire Angels.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Chapter-Master

Must admit not a huge fan of the look of the big chappies. What springs to mind is those attempted squat rip-offs in that other game - are they called Forge-fathers? Anyhoo, I hope to be proved wrong in the flesh.

I do however like the AA tank and hope it has skyfire and interceptor.
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

I think the heads will have to go. Replace them with tactical or even terminator marine helms and they'll look rather more professional.

One wonders how fast these 'fast attack' marines are. And what synergy they may have with terminators or dreadnoughts. I'd like to see some units complement each other better in C:SM.

Double post.

Also I hope that tank is as good at multi-role as it looks. Hard to justify dedicated AA in my army lists.

I agree about the heads, helmets would look way better. Hmmm maybe fw cataphract heads.

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by rabid_stoat View Post
    I think the heads will have to go. Replace them with tactical or even terminator marine helms and they'll look rather more professional.

One wonders how fast these 'fast attack' marines are. And what synergy they may have with terminators or dreadnoughts. I'd like to see some units complement each other better in C:SM.
    Well as it's more than likely that vanilla marines will now be getting the Storm Raven I suspect these will be dropped out of the assault ramp with a Dread for back up?

I for one though would be embarrassed doing that as I think both the Storm Raven and the Centurions look like kid's toys....

And I am so not a fan of the Stalker / Hunter aesthetically, just sloppy lazy design again from GW. But of course the rules make it an essential purchase which is annoying.

However I am very hopeful regarding the Sternguard and Vanguard as I have been putting off buying both in Finecrap but do need some in my army.