BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thats a better shot thanks.
    Maybe another kit to add to my order.
    Any idea on the exact release dates?

Pre-orders up on the 31st most likely.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Sounds about right. Though, could be a 14 day window ala Apocalypse, as Marines are a pretty significant release.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Iron Father

Anymore on the rumours of a ltd codex for each of the founding chapters ?
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Initiate

I'm loving the Stalker/Hunter tanks. The Dev Centurions look great too just hope the MSRP of $78 was a mistake. The Assault Centurions are ok I guess. They probably would look better with drill in place of the fists. As of rightnow they just seem to bulky.
    Speaking of which, who thinks their going to be Bulky rules wise or Very Bulk? My money's on Very Bulky.

Cheers EG.
    Quite excited over this release now. Very curious as to codex rules rumours.
    Whats hot. Whats not.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Just imagine all this stuff painted black, with Iron hands symbols on. Better now ?

Nice try
    But I can't see me loving those centurion fellas. I stand by my lack of WOW factor

Really like the Captain. The Black Reach Captain was a lovely model, but needed a helmet to meet with Smurfs' exacting standards. Will get him. Combi-Grav is also a potentially interesting option. The Chaplain looks pretty cool, and I love the huge Crozius. The Librarian... I don't like the bearded head, and I really don't like the amazingly creepy cherubs, so he'll either get a pass or get converted.

The Vanguards look like such a good kit. Enormous relic blade and lots of cool weapon options is awesome. GW kits lately have been off the hook - the Wraithguard go together extremely well. What little I've seen of the Sternguard, also.

Centurions, as expected, look much better with Heavy Bolters underslung.

...I'm gonna keep my Eldar focus, but god damn if it won't be a struggle.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Librarian

oh man what did they do the chaplains head? its almost as bad as the 'limited' DA one...... captain, is disappointing to see the black reach rehash... just the head, combi weapon and a few other bits on a plastic sprue in the commander box.... is that too much to ask?
    the librarian though...... i will be getting one of those, but the aborted foetus will be melted down...... not on my minis. (i know its grim dark, but these cherubim are wrong)

the stalker..... i cant really say, i would have preferred a FW style old school launcher for missile one, but cannon one looks wicked in the new pic.

im still out on the centurions...... they just look too plastic...

sternguard/tacts? any pics yet?

Now it's updated again as a generic captain.
    I think it's Sicarius again, that looks like a gold trim to me...

Also, stealing the Hunter cannon for plastic Thunderfire cannon.
    Last edited by Tzeentch's Dark Agent; 08-09-2013 at 05:57 AM.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...