BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Manorhouse Workshop

[URL="http://manorhouseworkshopmindstalkers.wordpress.com/on-line-store/"]Manorhouse Workshop[/URL] is an Italian company that make very lovely terrain suitable for medieval/fantasy boards. The website is a little convoluted though. They also just launched an Indiegogo campaign (literally like a couple of hours ago as I write this).
    For scale:
    Suitable for miniatures from 25mm up to 40mm scale
    Most things below are sold in smaller components, check the above link for details.

Dungeon walls

Medieval Italian church

Italian medieval castle

Medieval Italian town
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Medieval furniture

Modular gaming boards 40x40cm (picture is 9 such panels)

Trenches

Scale shot

They also have a range of boats, pre-painted terrain and accessories.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

This may seem petty, but I do believe that companies are meant to seek permission before using another companies stuff in their adds, and GW stuff is very recognisable.

Other than that, they look really good.

First-Captain

also, shipping charges are very high... 25€ all over Europe? really? you don't pay that to get most stuff shipped across the pond... and not even having info on cross-atlantic shipping is also rather mediocre...
    Their products are pretty though - I'll give them that!

Chapter-Master

that stuff is amazing
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.