Eldar-1419

Hq-265
    Autarch bike-laughing god-banshee-fusion gun-lance150
    Farseer-spirit stone of anath-115

Troops 464
    4x 3 bikers-shuriken cannon-61 (244)
    2x 5 rangers-60 (120)

Fast 480
    2x 2 vypers 2x shuriken cannons-holofields-150 (300)
    Crimson hunter-exarch-180

Heavy 210
    3x 1 war walker-scatter laser-bright lance-ghostwalk-70

Dark eldar-420(430)
    Hq
    Lord hellion-105
    Troops
    10 hellions-champ-stunclaw-175
    Heavy
    Razorwing-145(shriker cannon-10)

1839(1849)

Add
    9 hellions-champ-power weapon-159

Farseer(Spiritseer) in a unit of rangers. I have the old bonesinger model so im pretty sure i coud just use it as either.

So I'm thinking of dropping the farseer down to a Spiritseer for the stealth power and wings
    or dropping it in 1850 and just going with more hellions

Any advice would be much appreciated!!
    Last edited by Mike L Maciejewski; 06-17-2013 at 05:45 AM. Reason: cause

A very fast and annoying (for your opponent) list. I might be worrried about the lack of serious anti-tank: you're relying on 3 War Walkers and the Crimson Hunter and those models are quite easy to kill. If your opponent can successfully counter the WWs with assaults and put a quad gun on the Hunter, he won't even have distracted his tanks from dropping blasts on your fast troops.

Brother-Captain

Just have one big Hellion gang so they all benefit from the Duke's buffs.

Also I know the Stunclaw is a cool idea, but it probably won't come in very useful.

Your Razorwing wants Flickerfields instead of the Splinter Cannon. Flyers can fire four weapons, two of which can be missiles, so with two main guns and four missiles it probably won't get to fire the Splinter weapon much at all. Flickerfields mean you don't need to Evade for the 5+ save, and Ignores Cover things won't remove it.

You might want the War Walkers in one squadron if you're going to be casting Guide/Prescience on them so they all benefit from it.

eldar-1364

Hq-220
    Autarch bike-laughing god-banshee-fusion gun-lance150
    Spiritseer-70

Troops 464
    4x 3 bikers-shuriken cannon-61 (244)
    2x 5 rangers-60 (120)

Fast 480
    2x 2 vypers 2x shuriken cannons-holofields-150 (300)
    Crimson hunter-exarch-180

Heavy 200
    2x 1 war walker-scatter laser-bright lance-ghostwalk-70 (140)
    1 war walker-scatter laser-bright lance-60

Dark eldar-486
    Hq
    Lord hellion-105
    Troops
    10 hellions-champ-venomblade-170
    Heavy
    Razorwing-flickerfield-155
    Elites:
    3 truborn-dark lance-61

Add
    Troops:
    7 hellions-champ-venom blade-122
    Elites
    dark lance to trueborn-25

So i rewrote it with another 2 lances to help out against tanks. I think the spiritseer will complement the army better than a farseer.

Just have one big Hellion gang so they all benefit from the Duke's buffs.
    And in terms of the bigger unit of Hellions, its kinda debateable if i want em bigger or not just so if i have to i think i would have a lot of units hiding and i would use the smaller unit as a screen for the bigger one in those size games. The stunclaw is definetly a gimmick, though it would be fun to drag a wraithlord around the battlefeild, i can see why its not worth its points :-)

Thanks for the advice
    Last edited by Mike L Maciejewski; 06-18-2013 at 03:55 PM. Reason: points off

So reading through death from the skies, i kinda realized how awesome the voidraven bomber is. Should i be taking that instead of a razorwing, as it gives extra armor and doesn't benefit from the autarch's "let's make em come out after the opponents flier" rule?

Veteran-Sergeant

Yes you should, two Str 9 lances will shore up the lack of anti-tank in the list. Void mines are pretty nasty too.
    Donate to the Free Isha Fund today! Bathe regularly and help disinfect the warp with clean dreams.

imo 5 spiderz are a better FA choice than vypers,
    11 st 6 possible monofilament shots as against 12 ShuriKan but with AP 1 or 2 {on at least 3 on average} is better than AP5. and exarch is BS5
    vypers move 12 and shoot 24 but are then 'stuck' and a juicy kill target only bettering a 5+ save with fields
    spiderz move 12 , shoot 12/18 and scoot into cover... if they are safe from counter fire they can scoot and then shoot
    vyperz are four 'wounds' but often die to 2 hits and max out at 4 + save even with expensive fields
    spiderz have 5 'wounds' ... useful look out sirs... and in general a 3+ save v most incoming
    they can also 'always' deep strike ! - which can be useful against campers or rushers