300 points
    It is an upgrade for a Carnifex brood, but it also can be an HQ option
    4+ IWND
    3+ FNP
    2+ Save

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

I don't buy em,

based pretty much solely on the carnifex charge rumour, that right there was a staple in pretty much every single 5th ed nid wishlist about the carnifex (along with a points drop) Its a clunky idea that is completely counter to GW's attitude concerning assualt.

And the tervigon spawn buffs, as much as I would love that to be true its highly doubtful, particularly because the initial suggestion for it was from 4chan and would only not be wishlisting if it was from the same guy who gave us the pictures and rumours that the dakka guy says are bunk.

of course its still a rumour so could be right.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    I don't buy em,

based pretty much solely on the carnifex charge rumour, that right there was a staple in pretty much every single 5th ed nid wishlist about the carnifex (along with a points drop) Its a clunky idea that is completely counter to GW's attitude concerning assualt.

And the tervigon spawn buffs, as much as I would love that to be true its highly doubtful, particularly because the initial suggestion for it was from 4chan and would only not be wishlisting if it was from the same guy who gave us the pictures and rumours that the dakka guy says are bunk.

of course its still a rumour so could be right.
    Considering none of it, aside from the Crone Vector Strike and four S7 AP2 shots, doesn't line up with what we already known - even the points costs are mostly off, an example is Old One Eye is 220 point in the White Dwarf - I'm pretty strongly in favour of it just being a wish-list with a spin of White Dwarf info. I mean come on, the Exocrine was confirmed as having 6 S7 AP2 shots in the White Dwarf, but those rumours have it at 3 S10 AP3 shots? What?
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by OdBoX View Post
    Faeit posted some fresh rumors, some of them look pretty damn good

An Example:

Old One Eye:
    300 points
    It is an upgrade for a Carnifex brood, but it also can be an HQ option
    4+ IWND
    3+ FNP
    2+ Save
    That's absurd. It basically makes him immune to shooting that isn't AP2, and still extremely resilient to stuff that is. Though that would make people actually take him, I guess.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Librarian

Except he's 220 points in the white dwarf, a lot of it contradicts the stuff in white dwarf.

I'd love to know why people insist on just making up rumours.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by sammyboy View Post
    Soooo excited for the new tyranids!!!! Still don't have enough to fill up a table yet (but getting close). Currently at just over 12,000 pts Attachment 6362Attachment 6361
    That is a whole lot of 'nids.

Librarian

God I cant wait for it to come out, always hate how right before the release we see practically nothing. Makes me itch for more info about the bugs.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v506/rlocke2/551391_4297044038379_634463020_n.jpg

Agreed, I've been keeping up with this just in hopes of seeing a new rumor every couple of hours. I have high hopes for Tyranids.

Doesn't the new white dwarf come out the last Saturday of every month? Why didn't come out today? I thought for sure we would have the new issue by now and all of our questions would be answered.