BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 51 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

So no Doom, no Pods, and access only to Codex powers which are nothing but the unchanged powers from the 5th edition book?

Come on. At the very least the psychic powers rumor has to be nonsense. Every other psyker had powers change, but 'Nids are the only ones who don't? Are there any other Codex powers for the new books that were unchanged from the previous edition? I don't believe there were.

No offense to daboarder, I'm not accusing you of anything at all, I promise, but I'm very, very skeptical. All of these rumors are adding up to the 6th edition Codex being worse than the one from 5th, which was the worst Codex written for 5th. The only one that was worse than the 'Nids was the Tau codex, written two editions previously. It's very hard for me to believe GW is going to make the same mistake they knew and admitted they already made once.
    Last edited by kjolnir; 12-10-2013 at 09:08 AM.

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    There's been no confirmation from Endobai that either of the big bugs has a transport role. We know one of them is the Haruspex, a melee monster. The second monster has been specifically labelled a ranged monster by Endobai.
    That means the second monster is either the Dactylis or the Exocrine.
    However, that doesn't mean the Haruspex won't have some kind of transport function though. It could very well be used to destroy a vehicle and 'disgorge' a brood onto the occupants.
    maybe well see a merging of thefour into two, Haruspex and Malefactor - are always similar in stat the Malefactor has tougher armour and extra brood capacity. The Haruspex is lighter in Armour and has no capacity but moves faster and is much cheaper. Comparitively the Exocirne/Dactylis issue could simply be solved by a mid-way model able to shoot two different kinds of projectiles. Im basing this of stats from Epic/Chapter Approved

Im stoked to see these models and fidn out if my old resin slugs can enter into normal 40k play again (without the help of the wonderfully appreciated BOLS lords of battle pdf)

finally a chance to bring my malefactors, exocrines and dactylis back to the table. That would leave the barbed hierodule for the apoc games. Has anyone seen which of the gargantuan bugs are in the escalation book?

Chapter-Master

The MC may be like, say, Leman Russes, with on statline but varied weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    eh to be honest zoans would have to be almost master level 3 to be worth it with that power list, the odds of rolling something good is so abysmal that they'd need that many rolls just to be consistently applicable.

edit: yeah if they stay the same theres only 2 powers in that list that stand up to the BrB ones, catalyst and paroxysm.
    Hopefully they rework the powers.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Fly Lord

Spikeybits says they find this picture 'interesting'. Its from the Fortifications book.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new nid warriors.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	5964
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    Spikeybits says they find this picture 'interesting'. Its from the Fortifications book.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new nid warriors.jpg 
Views:	497 
Size:	139.6 KB 
ID:	5964
    Sadly those are the current warriors with the finecast lash whips:

[url]http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat440301a&prodId=prod1460 229a[/url]

Veteran-Sergeant

such a great deal on those lash whips.

Quote Originally Posted by blueshift View Post
    such a great deal on those lash whips.
    Reckon you're right.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

New pics up on Warseer, one of the new warrior kit, some smallish symbiote looking things on the end of a wing, and the new big bug.

[url]http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?382079-Tyranid-Rumors-January-2014/page40[/url]

Librarian

I would say the warrior is actually the Tyranid Prime.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KZfkOoX.jpg 
Views:	544 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	5965  

Page 51 of 130 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast