BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 73 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Spore Bombs from the Harpy?
    Well it does drop them. I wouldnt be surpised if the rules were a little tweaked so it could leave them floating on the field
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Defo new

Interested in the Basic Bio-Weapons section.....

And time for a (poor) joke.....

Enemy Warlord: 'Ha ha! Time to die, Mr Carnifex.....wait a minute....are you sighing? Stop sighing when I'm making a heroic speech'

Carnifex : 'I'm not sighing. I'm idly collecting Bioplasma at the back of my throat. And when I've got enough. I'm going to gob at you'

(Special cookie for anyone who can tell me which obscure BBC Sitcom that quote has been adopted from!)
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 12-12-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I don't think Move Through Cover is an army wide ability as was mentioned, because on that codex bit the Warriors don't have it listed but the Genestealers do in theie rules, also it looks like the Warriors are either WS5 BS5 or BS3 ( Can't tell)

Librarian

Quote Originally Posted by Brother Daedulus View Post
    I don't think Move Through Cover is an army wide ability as was mentioned, because on that codex bit the Warriors don't have it listed but the Genestealers do in theie rules, also it looks like the Warriors are either WS5 BS5 or BS3 ( Can't tell)
    I think is a 3 going by how the blurry 5 looks later on
    I didn't do it. You can't prove i did it. Ok I'm sorry send me the bill.

Likely both 5.... Currently, Warriors are WS5, so I really, really don't see that being dropped. And I'm satisfied that 3 or 5, the WS and BS (hurr) are the same figure.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Likely both 5.... Currently, Warriors are WS5, so I really, really don't see that being dropped. And I'm satisfied that 3 or 5, the WS and BS (hurr) are the same figure.
    It's really impossible to tell, but if I had to put on my CSI hat, I think it compares more closely to the blurry "3" you see for their wounds than the blurry "5" you see for the WS.

It is a 3. Looks more a 3 then a 5, and warriors won't be WS5, BS5, that would be too much.

Looking at the entry, it looks like they have remove the carapace type from the stat list. That's weird, it was a nice touch.

I notice the warriors entry has the "very bulky" rule added. Looks like Nids get some sort of transport - Spore or big beastie perhaps?

Also it'd guess it's BS5 and WS3 from the pics.

Chapter-Master

You mean your guy's computers don't have an 'enhance' button? You can get the entries for the elites section from the reflection off the page when yoy hit it, btw .
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master

Can you share? Dunno how to 'enhance' lol.

Warriors are definitely WS5 BS3. However, Genestealers did not change one bit and stayed the same points cost.
    "That makes me very angry!"
    I mean come on..... They didn't in any way buff one of the weakest units in the codex?
    "I have a great idea Jim; let's not only make one of Tyranids' most iconic units suck, but make them suck for two editions in a row!"
    "Smart thinking there Robin!"

Not a good sign for Warriors or Rippers.....who are at this point (confirmed for the former anyway) pretty much relying on having Eternal Warrior from Synapse being a thing.
    Last edited by Learn2Eel; 12-12-2013 at 06:13 PM.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/