BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 126 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1295
    Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Shas_Sam View Post
    Since the Doom may be on it's way out. Try building a quick list, Walking the Doom. Yes, Everything is going to try and mow down the Doom but all those shots against the 3++ save are shots that buy the rest of your army time to move across the table. The Doom is too exposed to ignore and too silly not to take some Insta-kill shots at (saving wounds on your MC's or plate pain on troop choices)
    So it should take three missiles to kill it. Not exactly a spectacular quantity of firepower. Spore was definitely the best way.

Regardless, I think you missed my point. It was a dull unit with stupid backstory and I won't be missing it for any reason.

Chapter-Master

I still use carnifexes. I have enjoyed them in their brood status. Yes, there are currently better creatures, but nothing wrecks face like a plasma spewing str 10 death machine.
    QUOTE Jwolf: "Besides, Tynskel isn't evil, he's just drawn that way. "

Is there any news on shrikes being in or out of the codex? I haven't seen them and no model so does that mean no shrikes?
    Grenndal

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Toxin Sacs :10 pts

Ad glands: 15 pts

Regeneration: 30 pts

Acid Blood: 10 pts

That is the complete standard biomorphs list apart from weapons and relics.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Toxin Sacs :10 pts

Ad glands: 15 pts

Regeneration: 30 pts

Acid Blood: 10 pts

That is the complete standard biomorphs list apart from weapons and relics.
    Well that's lame. Nothing new? Geez.

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by kjolnir View Post
    Well that's lame. Nothing new? Geez.
    depends on what acid blood does now - might be something completely new for all we know... and i´m curious how good regeneration now is...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

probably unchanged given that the haruspex is specifically prevented from taking it
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Brother-Sergeant

How are people not getting that we have not lost any attacks on CC things (assuming that this is actually true) it's +1 attack for two cc weapons, that means that a Trygon would have 6 attacks! Come on people! Not saying I'm happy about nerfs to talons but really.

Quote Originally Posted by Big_jon View Post
    How are people not getting that we have not lost any attacks on CC things (assuming that this is actually true) it's +1 attack for two cc weapons, that means that a Trygon would have 6 attacks! Come on people! Not saying I'm happy about nerfs to talons but really.
    I think they're whining because they were looking for having the same base attacks PLUS a bonus attack - so 7 attack Trygons. They're not realizing that the reason Tyranids had so many attacks in the first place was because they didn't get the bonus attacks - IE) Hormagaunts with 2 attacks each base (granted they only have one set) was to say "Hey, these *******s have two scythes on their hands, and teeth in their mouths!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Big_jon View Post
    The other half of that understanding also comes with the idea that scything talons no longer allow you to reroll misses.

This is also unconfirmed but for the one guy out there that ostensibly has the codex.