BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 62 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast
    Veteran-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Ah fair enough!

Want it out now. Need new Codex. Codex for the Codex Collection! Books for the Bookcase!
    HAHA! I am this way too! I don't play nids anymore but I will def be getting the dex!
    BOLScon 40k Judge

Chapter-Master

Expansion on this stuff;

1. Synapse gives eternal warrior
    2. Gargoyles are troops.
    3. Trygons (primes), Carnifex, Hive Tyrant, Tyrannofex, Venomthropes have significant point decreases
    4. Zoanthropes come with Psychic Scream, and warp blast as standard
    5. Brain leach devourers no longer strength 6
    6. The Crone has a massive vector strike
    7. Tervigon, Warriors, gene stealers have significant price increases
    8. No Doom, Parasite, Spore pod.
    9. The big cannon bug has two different firing modes, one being a D3 Large Blast and one being multiple high strength, low AP shooting attacks.
    10. Hungry eyes bug has the ability to magna grapple vehicles and enemy troops.

Psychic powers

Psychic Powers:
    Primaris: Dominion, blessing, +6" synapse range for the caster
    Catalyst - FnP for caster and unit, and another unit in 12"
    Paroxysm
    the Horror - Broodlord have this power
    Onslaught
    5. Psychic Scream - 1 charge, nova 6", each target takes 2d6+2 minus its Ld wounds without covers and armors
    6. Warp Blast - 2charges, witchfire, unchanged

Will have access to BRB powers.
    As mentioned earlier, Gargoyles are not Troops, and Commissar Merces said so in a later post.

1) Synapse apparently DOES give Eternal Warrior = HOLY SH*T.
    2) Zoanthropes coming with Psychic Scream and Warp Blast means they must be ML2 base.
    3) Brain Leech Devourers not being S6 (I assume S5 then) makes sense, sadly.
    4) Warriors and Genestealers increasing a lot in points doesn't fit with earlier rumours, hopefully it is wrong.
    5) So the large blast shot from the Exocrine is D3 shots....which makes sense.
    6) Haruspex having a 'magna grapple' makes sense, and is simply AWESOME.
    7) Still have BRB powers - I didn't believe it, but even if BL Devourers drop to S5, the Flying Hive Tyrant managed to get better (ML2 Biomancy, not just two powers for one use per turn) mostly because of the big points drop.
    Last edited by Learn2Eel; 12-11-2013 at 09:15 AM.
    Check out my blog!
    http://imperatorguides.blogspot.com.au/

" Synapse apparently DOES give Eternal Warrior = HOLY SH*T."

Take THAT Grey Knights!!! (sorry... got some unresolved nightmare from my FLGS buddies)

So are Warriors still synapse? Then it would means they have eternal warriors by default????

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Stéphane Roy View Post
    So are Warriors still synapse? Then it would means they have eternal warriors by default????
    Yes!

Just remember, this is still unconfirmed. Apparently Commissar is quoting from the 4chan poster that put the photos up. I'll be able to personally confirm soon once I find the darn thread/someone links it for me lol.
    Check out my blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    Expansion on this stuff
    Mate, you are on fire tonight.
    http://40kwarzone.blogspot.com.au/

Chapter-Master

Tyranids are my favourite 40K army, and I'm a tired, excitable lad currently.

Some clarifications from the horses' mouth;

1) Warriors are indeed the same bast cost/profile. Toxin Sacs are now 3 points per model, Flesh Hooks are available at 4 points per model (pretty much guaranteed they are assault grenades now).
    2) Devilgants are 8 points per model (2 points cheaper per model). However, Termagants now pay 2 points per model for both Adrenal Glands and Toxin Sacs. This probably means Gargoyles and Hormagaunts also pay 2 points per model for them (kind of annoying).
    3) Old One Eye is 220 points now (40 point drop, about the same drop as a Carnifex).
    Check out my blog!

Quote Originally Posted by Learn2Eel View Post
    2) Devilgants are 8 points per model (2 points cheaper per model). However, Termagants now pay 2 points per model for both Adrenal Glands and Toxin Sacs. This probably means Gargoyles and Hormagaunts also pay 2 points per model for them
    That lines up with the rumor with point costs from Sunday. I wonder if that also means Termagants can make their shooting attacks poison for 2 points? How amazing would that be.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by kjolnir View Post
    That lines up with the rumor with point costs from Sunday. I wonder if that also means Termagants can make their shooting attacks poison for 2 points? How amazing would that be.
    That would be sick, and would explain the points increase. I can't see it though, unfortunately, 10 point Devilgants with poison melee AND shooting would just be ludicrous!
    Check out my blog!

Devilgaunts?

Easy on the unexplained Shorthand dude
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks