BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Default Master of the hunt

Just listening to this, guess whose back, back again. DOOMRIDERS, back...tell a friend!

cocaine's a hell of a drug
    Last edited by daboarder; 01-06-2014 at 09:09 PM.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Ah-ha, now there's the dataslate my Chaos has been waiting for! My Slaaneshi jetbikers have finally found their Chaos Lord.

Fly Lord

When he talks - I always imagine its with his Nicholas Cage voice.
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Quote Originally Posted by Bigred View Post
    When he talks - I always imagine its with his Nicholas Cage voice.
    In the film "Blue Velvet", Dennis Hopper's character, Frank, always takes a huff on a gas cylinder before unleashing another bout of uber-swearing, ultra-violence. In the film, the gas tank is supposed to contain oxygen, but in the original script it was supposed to be helium. That would have been both sillier and scarier.

Is this a genuine rumour?

A Doomrider dataslate would be awesome, imagine if he made chaos bikes troops or even scoring?
    This is providing they ditch the silly "he comes he goes" rule he had previously.

Chapter-Master

sorry, he's in the master of the hunt story, hence the title, was pretty excited that he got a mention at all.
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

OF ALL THE GODS CURSED MOTHER****NG STUPID ****INGING RETARDED STORIES

THEY ****ING KILL HIM OFF....WHAT THE ****, what its not good enough that we're ****ed on the table now we get to be the ***** of every story with even our characters getting murdered to make some pissy little ***** of a loyalist character seem more epic, **** YOU GW **** YOU!

Drat. Well, he's a Daemon Prince fluffwise, so he can come back? Was there anything about that? (i.e., did he get retconned to being mortal, or did they perform some sort of daemon-destruction ritual.)
    Last edited by Rev. Tiberius Jackhammer; 01-06-2014 at 08:46 PM.

Chapter-Master

not really, they make a point of it that his connection to the warp is severed, preventing him from disappearing back into the warp, and now they're going to stick his still mewling head on a pike...... It's upsetting because they just straight up have khan just rip his head off.....no rhyme or reason just because he can, and then it just reads like he basically gets the white scar equivalent of a tea-bagging for ****s and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    OF ALL THE GODS CURSED MOTHER****NG STUPID ****INGING RETARDED STORIES

THEY ****ING KILL HIM OFF....WHAT THE ****, what its not good enough that we're ****ed on the table now we get to be the ***** of every story with even our characters getting murdered to make some pissy little ***** of a loyalist character seem more epic, **** YOU GW **** YOU!
    Eldar player? Fits the madlibs format many of them use...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast